Farley's Kiddie Mix Candy, 2.5 lb

by Farley's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farley's Kiddie Mix Candy, 2.5 lb!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have never really enjoyed them, even as a kid.in reviews
Fort Smith, AR
I am not a fan of this candy. I guess if you need a really cheap, i don't care about quality, bag of candy for halloween or something, then this would be your go to bag. But I personally would never want to buy this for my kids or myself.
Hamden, CT
My favorite mix! Can't get no better than this! From the lollipops to all the little candies inside this mix bag has it all :)
Hope Mills, NC
I am not a fan of the candy choices in this bag. but my husband picks up a bag of this every time we go to the grocery store! He is addicted to these candies!
Burbank, CA
Eh, not a big fan of these candies. I have never really enjoyed them, even as a kid. Not really exciting and the now and laters are so hard to chew.
Kernersville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The perfect bag to grab for a party or Halloween! There is a great mix of candy in this bag, so everyone can find something they like! Great to fill a pinata!

Looking for your answer?