Farina Mills Farina Wheat Hot Cereal, 14-Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY FARINA MILLS

Buy on www.ama...
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Oh my Jesus I miss being able to eat this is loveeeeeee Farina but here in Florida where I live in can never find it in my grocery stores like ever I miss it my family could eat this everyday and never get tired 😢😔 amazing foods.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love this too as it compares to maypo!- I eat it every morning!- it’s natural enough to give you my lo she’s 10 months and we enjoy this together. Repeat customer. I get this from stop and shop for about 1.29
Diane M.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This cereal takes me back to childhood. My mom always made this with some sugar and milk and I loved it! It's also good to have if you aren't feeling well, it's easy on the stomach.
Tiffany B.
Cheaper than other grain cereals and great for my kids with milk or water! My one year old loves it and my three year old prefers it over normal cereal!
Nanii S.
I grew up eating this and 20 years later its stil delicious! definitely remember