Farfetch.com uploaded by Diane N.

BY FARFETCH

• I have never heard of this brand. What do they have and w...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought anything from farfetch online ? I found...1 Answers
  • Do they have bags?1 Answers
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Their shipping and returns are so amazing. I bought a YSL bag that I wasn't 100% on and was able to return it free of charge! They even had someone come and inspect it before picking it up. The best customer service that I've ever experienced! They also have discount codes every once in a while, worth checking out!
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
Nice app to purchase all your designer wears and with that being said don’t expect to get anything affordable because again it’s a store where u get all your brand name clothing at.
Meril C.
I mostly use it for bags but you can find sometimes designer items that have been sold out elsewhere. Never had any issues with customer service. Shipping is fast!
Qinyao M.
New York
I recently placed two orders in Farfetch, one pair of shoes they give the wrong color. The other bag they haven't shipped for a week, then I called the customer service, they said they were pushing the boutique on a daily basis. Finally I cancelled the order, they sent me an email saying it's out of stock, but I could still see the product online with original price. I bought this one on sale, I believe they just want to sell it to people who're willing to buy that at original price. Who does business like this? What a shame.......I believe I'm not the only one in this situation.......
Madeleine O.
Boston, MA
Farfetch is a fantastic service! It connects you with so many boutiques in an instant! I just got a new D & G bikini top from there and I'm planning my next purchase- the packaging is beautiful and the shipping is quick! The shipping from certain boutiques can be expensive to the US of course and the site mostly carries more expensive brands it can get costly, if you mention 'Madeleine Olson' in the checkout you can get 10% off!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I just ordered the Fenty Puma Sneakerboots in White! I have been looking for them in my size since they were released (curse my child sized feet!) and I finally found them on Farfetch.com and I got the last pair! They have a ton of stuff, I'd put them up there with Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus and all those places. Also their return policy is amazing, free return are always nice. You can enter my name, Shelley Worcester, at checkout for 10% off!
Carol Z.
Wayne , NJ
I have this think about shipping fee.... idk why I hate seeing the shipping fee.... However farfetch deliver through DHL, never had any problems with them, delivery are all fast even for items overseas. And DHL makes the return and exchange very customer friendly, they come and pick it up at your address
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Ordered a couple things from them. Their return rules state, that you can return your purchase during 30 days, after purchase. In my case, I have 3 more weeks, but I lost the return label and guess, what? They won't accept my return, because of the return label... What a stupid rule!!! They just don't care about their costumers. Wouldn't buy from them again.
Ariella P.
new york
Literally one of my favorite websites to shop on. The styles are so versatile and creative. It's a bit more on the expensive side but overall it's good quality clothing. Plus a lot of the pieces they have are very unique and trendy.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Okay best collection of Saint Laurent bags than in any site! I love all of their designer bag collection even better than the house brands collection! Their buyer is really doing a great job! I want my Ysl bag!!
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
What is this site????????
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I have never heard of this brand but I am curious about them. What do they sell and what is their price range?
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
What Kind of Store is this? Is it online only or both? Are there any in Florida? Thanks!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I have never heard of this brand. What do they have and where is it available?
Kinsley R.
Wth is this? I never heard of it