Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBriogeo
Farewell Frizz smoothing shampoo 338 Jumbo Size

Farewell Frizz smoothing shampoo Briogeo 33.8 Jumbo Size

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A restorative shampoo that repairs, hydrates, and fortifies tresses. Key benefits: - Gently, yet effectively cleanses - Increases hair's moisture levels - Nourishes with essential nutrients If you want to know more… Rosarco™ Repair Shampoo is a creamy shampoo that contains a unique complex of nutrient-rich argan, rosehip, and coconut oils for superior nourishment and repair. The 98 percent naturally-based formula contains coconut-derived cleansing agents, which replace harsher sulfates, to gently, yet effectively clean without stripping natural oils. Hair is left stronger, softer, more manageable, and full of moisture. This product is free of gluten, silicones, synthetic fragrances and dyes. It is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Does this actually help with frizz. It’s pricey for a shampoo ?
Can this be used to tame frizz after styling? Or is it only meant to prevent it through use on damp hair?
I've been using the kerastase bain fluidealiste shampoo and conditioner and they both work absolutely amazin they definitely tamed my hair and made it the frizz go away, the only issue is that the price is extremely high, I wanna know if the briogeo frizz line compares to these one?
Start your review of Farewell Frizz smoothing shampoo Briogeo 33.8 Jumbo Size!
Arzu S.
Syosset, NY
Farewell Frizz
smoothing shampoo Briogeo 33.8 Jumbo Size uploaded by Arzu S.
I wish I would not buy the full size. My hair is very thin, oily and soft. However this makes my hair rock hard. I wont be purchasing this anymore. Plus smells like soap.
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Farewell Frizz
smoothing shampoo Briogeo 33.8 Jumbo Size uploaded by Hope D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great shampoo but not my fave from Briogeo. It’s a bit runny and I prefer the Banana, or the Apple or the Don’t Despair Repair. That being said, it’s still a good shampoo! 👌🏼
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
This is a heavier cream. A little goes a very long ways. I find as it gets rid of frizz I have to use other products to moisturize, detangle or style.
Heather L.
Farewell Frizz
smoothing shampoo Briogeo 33.8 Jumbo Size uploaded by Heather L.
Purchased at: Briogeo
I started using the briogeo leave in conditioning spray first and quickly found out that I needed to grab the shampoo and conditioner to go with it. This stuff works amazing! I live in Florida and have super thick frizzy hair and switching to this shampoo has done wonders for my hair! Not only has my frizz gone tremendously down, but it’s super shiny too.
Tracey D.
I love this shampoo for controlling frizz in our hot and humid weather. It has a pleasant fragrance and leaves my hair soft and silky. [product:briogeo-dont-despair-repair!-super-moisture-shampoo] [product:briogeo-dont-despair-repair!-super-moisture-shampoo]
Jennifer B.
Farewell Frizz
smoothing shampoo Briogeo 33.8 Jumbo Size uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I originally got to try this set (shampoo and conditioner) when I received them as a sample with a purchase at Sephora. I loved these two so much I decided to go ahead and purchase them in full size. I had a big issue with frizz specially on hot humid summer days and this just helped me soooo much. It has not completely gotten rid of my frizz but it toned it down by 75%! And that’s just amazing! Very very happy
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
This shampoo is so moisturizing and smoothing. Literally won’t even need to take a flat iron through your hair to style as it smooths it out so good.
Barbara S.
Hazard, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this shampoo and the whole line. The smell is amazing and it eliminates frizz . It’s pricey but well worth every penny for me. I’ll definitely continue to purchase this product and highly recommend.
Tamecia1beautyhustler M.
Roxboro, NC
This is a no go for me. I’ve tried this one and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair is kinky and it just was like water. I would not buy this product again.
Samantha G.
Woodstock, GA
Smells lovely but this does nothing for my hair. Super disappointing because I can’t get enough of the scent. It is way overpriced and I don’t recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...