BY FARBERWARE

The farberware 10-piece cookware set has a spoon, a 1-quart open saucepan, 2-quart saucepan with lid, slotted turner and a 9" skillet. They have corrosion-resistant aluminum exteriors that aid in even heat distribution and their nonstick interiors prevent food from sticking to the surface to make cleanup easy. The tempered glass lid provides a tight fit and keeps moisture and nutrients in the pan. The pots and pan in the farberware cookware set have riveted bakelite handles that stay cool to the touch. This stain-resistant cookware set is oven safe up to 350 . dishwasher safe. see more...

Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waynesburg , PA
I got the whole set as a gift for college and it was supposed to be nonstick however i couldn't even make grilled cheese. everything stuck to it so i never cooked. it was hard to clean necause everything stuck to it.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Fresno, CA
Farberware is an ok brand for the money,I do prefer brands like Cuisinart and Calphalon a lot better quality for a little more money.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I got this set as a gift and I was so excited to replace my old pots and pans! I love how all these products are non-stick so I'm not scrubbing for hours to get them clean.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem , PA
I have used these set before and I think they are great. They last a long time, and are worth the money.
Cherise L.
Cherise L.
Wolfforth, TX
I got these for a wedding gift. I love them because they are non stick and I don't feel like things burn when I use them. I also like the color!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I have 2 pieces in this set. They were actually given to me by a friend that got a new set. As far as i know, she had these for a couple years before giving them to me. I have the larger skillet and the large pot. They really are non-stick. There are no scratches and are not "easily" scratched. The leftovers slide right off into tupperware when I'm done. I love how nicely they clean up. I would recommend them.