Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesFarberware
Classic 07 Cu Ft 700W Countertop Microwave Oven in White

Farberware Classic 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700W Countertop Microwave Oven in White

Farberware Classic microwave delivers power, style and convenience with a sleek design to compliment your kitchen. Features include 10 power levels and a memory function that stores and recalls your preferred cooking settings. Farberware Classic offer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Farberware Classic 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700W Countertop Microwave Oven in White!
Courtney H.
We bought this second hand from a family member. In like-new condition. It works pretty well for what we need it for. We do small pizzas, toast, etc. I will say it is so nice to have in the summertime when you don’t want to heat up the whole house with the regular oven
Liechy S.
I love the durability that has. I have one for over 3 years and if you take care of it can last a lifetime. Its pros its big but smalk enough to be in any space. Its affordable.
Alicia A.
Cincinnati, OH
It’s a great product and I recommend it to everyone that loves to use their products they are long lasting

Looking for your answer?