Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I've never been into the Far Cry series, but Primal was right up my alley. I love open world, sandbox games--exploration and collecting ALL THE THINGS is what I'm about. I also loved the idea of training big cats as companions to help you hunt, and launching spears 100 feet away into an enemy. This was so unlike any other game I've played. 10,000 BC-era caveman on a quest to save your tribe. I also like that they spoke in their own language. It felt more authentic than if they were just speaking English.