Far Cry: Primal PlayStation 4

by Ubisoft

Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when giant mammoths and sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth, and humanity is at the bottom of the food chain. Learn to craft a deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators, and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer the land of Oros and become the Apex Predator. The award-winning Far Cry franchise that stormed the tropics and the Himalayas now enters the original fight for humanity's survival with its innovative open-world sandbox gameplay, bringing together massive beasts, breathtaking environments, and unpredictable savage encounters. STONE AGE BY FAR CRY Enter an open.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Far Cry: Primal PlayStation 4!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Far Cry: Primal PlayStation 4 uploaded by Vanessa G.
The visual effects are really nice in this game. You a basically run missions to beat the opposing tribal people and build your village up. Surviving during the primal time using your surroundings. This game is challenging.
Garrett S.
San Antonio, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite free roam games! Actually got me looking for Ubisoft games and far cry as well. I like this game and is definitely worth playing a 2nd time.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,193 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
This is a challenging game from the start. You start out with your hunting party then everything goes bad that can go bad. Your left on your own and you need to survive. You start with basic tools that you have to upgrade them you should try it. I recommend it.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
I love the farcry series, but this one just seems like it was thrown together. There are so many glitches. I would definitely recommend it, but just be wary it doesn't work as well as other farcry games.
Tyler W.
Wisconsin
This was a really unique Far Cry game. I really enjoyed the setting and the story, there really aren't many games like this
Bailey O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very interesting to play. Had a great to story line to play. Very easy to get into the game and love playing it. I loved playing this game. I also played FarCry5 which I also loved to play and also had a great story line.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
I really loveddddd this game y'all!! If you like games that has the following: -storyline -main missions -side missions -ability to unlock many trophies -ability to collect stuff in the game (wenja bracelets) -ability to improve your character or their weapons of choice -fighting -exploring -amazing graphics THEN, you'll love this game as much as I do. The game is never ending it feels. There is a large map to explore, animals to discover, and things to find. At one point I let the missions take a backseat and spent a lot of time exploring caves trying to find artifacts. I enjoyed walking around with my Beast (my favorite was the strongest of the Sabertooth Tigers) and fighting the opposing tribe members. I did always wish when you stumble upon the other tribe members who's only risk was calling the rest of the tribe, that there was a way to convert them to your tribe. That would've been cool. Either way, with this story you really can invest yourself. Even though they're coming out with the next one, I recommend playing this. Heck, just having it to play when you are bored.
Sarah W.
This game was bought at wal-mart. This game has a little room for improvement. The game is promising at first , but then you become very over powered to destroy everything without a challenge. As far as glitches there was none notable to speak of. However to be noted the graphics are wonderful!!
Yazeli C.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
It's a good game with an amazing graphics and very entertaining. I like it because have an amazing story.
Lesly E.
Wilmington, DE
Overall game was pretty entertaining , the graphics were as good as most games. Would be better to have player in different points of view not just one. I got my game through game fly , which was a reasonable price of around 23 monthly.

Looking for your answer?