Far Away by Avon 1.4 oz Shimmering Body Powder uploaded by Cindy Y.Far Away by Avon 1.4 oz Shimmering Body Powder uploaded by Esther D.

BY AVON

Far Away by Avon 1.4 oz Shimmering Body Powder see more...

Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Not really sure why I am so drawn to this fragrance because I think at times it smells like an old lady but maybe its because it has this really sophisticated sweetness to it. Not anything a little girl would wear sweet like candy but something a sexy woman would wear and its also a spicy fragrance and its also somewhat woody. I absolutely love this.
Mariela H.
This is very handy for it you just want some extra scent. I personally love to use this product along with the perfume. It is very soft and does not irritate the skin in any way. The product is a fair price. I would recommend this anybody who is looking for something extra.
Esther D.
I remember that package I had before, the last time my mom bought it I had a new presentation. My mom had both the cream and the perfume like this powder. It smells like them, and the teaching lasts throughout the day.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
cuando era adolecente amaba esa fragancia!! usaba el polvo,la crema y el perfume far away! y lo volveria a usar si lo encuentro por ahi
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This is a seductive and dreamy fragrance. Makes me think of hot sultry evenings spent with your lover. Definite date night parfum.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love the scent of this perfume powder and it last long as well. I like that it comes with a lot inside . I recommend
Angela W.
East Prairie, MO
Use this for extra scent to go with perfume. I love Fat Away. I have loved it for years.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
This is a good product: long lasting scent, simple and nice presentation. But: the smell is for old ladies! This is not a perfume I would bought for me. My mother used it for years but even she decided to not buy it again because after lot of time she started comparing it with other perfumes and thought the same I do.
Cindy Y.
Baja California, México.
Me parece un producto magnifico. Tiene un olor estupendo. Ademas de que tiene una muy bonita presentación. Tengo al rededor de uno o dos años con este producto y estoy encantada.
Kimisha L.
PMB
The far away powder is great for a night out giving you a shimmer on your skin. Good value for money and the scent lasts the entire night.