BY AVON

Far Away Body Lotion by Avon 6.7 fl oz
  • "I love this so moisturizing doesn't leave a sticky or oily filling but the sent is so amazing for fall." in 3 reviews
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
My mother uses this lotion and perfume and she loves it. Its not my favorite because to me there's a hint of some kind of spice in it. Maybe ginger, I'm not sure. Either way, she smells fabulous but for me it just doesn't work.
Norene C.
I love to layer this Far Away lotion by Avon with the Far Away EDP spray for women. It is a soft, sweet oriental scent. This lotion keeps skin moist, gives a subtle fragrance to skin, and to me, it also helps my fragrance spray to last longer throughout the day. It comes in a tube that keeps it sanitary and away from sunlight. You can get this at a great price when Avon has a sale. I use it on my arms and legs.
Esther D.
My mom loves far way, this cream smells great and leaves you feeling good in the body, moisturizes and keeps it fragrant. It's like the smell that reminds me of my mom.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
No me gusta para nada el olor. Tiene un olor muy fuerte y huele a perfume de sra (sin ofender) de los de mala calidad.
Donna H.
It's a bit strong for my liking. Although it does smell nice after it wares off a bit and it's great on the skin
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,453 reviews
Amanda S.
I love this lotion. it smells so amazing . I also enjoy the perfume. I recommend it. I use it daily.
member-960fe5375
Mexico
I love the smell but I feel like its to much for me and also very similar to powder perfume smell
Moreblessing C.
BULAWAYO
I loved this lotion,recently bought it and already love it.The far away body lotion is refreshing and gentle to the skin and it does not make me sweaty like other lotions.I also like that it smells really good and lasts the whole day.I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try it.
migreg h.
I like this cream very much. I use it especially in my arms and hands. It moisturizes a little and its pleasant fragrance lasts for a long time on my skin. I really love its aroma and the duration of the cream is good.