Fantasy Women's Fragrance uploaded by Lexi M.Fantasy Women's Fragrance uploaded by Crisleidy T.

BY MODEL IMPERIAL SUPPLY CO., INC

Kiwi, white chocolate, musk, lychee, jasmine, orchid, and quince are the key to this sensual fragrance.

Alison O.
I'm 25 years old and this is still one of my favorite perfumes ever!! It does have a very sweet/fruity smell but that's what I like. Not to mention, the bottle is super cute. You only need a few sprays and you're good to go.
Lauren H.
I used to love the Britney Spears fragrance collection when I was a teen. The packaging is bright and fun and the fragrances are very appropriate for a young girl - bright, cheery, sweet and youthful. The perfume is a nice quality too, the scent lasts throughout the day. I think this is a great product for the 12-20 year old market.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
What a classic fragrance. I can smell the perfume just by looking at the photo. It's s very ladylike fun and youthful fragrance. The kind of fragrance that you would wear shopping at the mall to going out at night. It thinks the hints of vanilla and spice is what really perks it up.
Bergineliz R.
This one of my favorite perfume I love the sweet scent it haves and how long last. I got asma so when I'm looking for perfume it's got be one the scent the first bother me and this one it's perfect because the scent last but it's not the strong to bother me or me sick so if you looking for a great perfume and cheap I really recommend to any ages
christina d.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a very sweet fragrance .The top notes are very sweets and flirty , almost like candy .Towards the end of the day , is smells more musk/ vanilla.I would say that this sent is very youthful and fun ,and could be worn during the day or at night .
Crisleidy T.
I love this perfume so much! I've gone through like 4 bottles of it in my short life and I just can't get enough! It's long lasting and it just smells like heaven!!!
Kristin M.
Lenexa, KS
I love this perfume! I used to wear it all of the time in high school and still recognize the scent anytime someone is wearing it. Reminds me of cotton candy a little bit
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I love fantasy fragrance from britney spears. Its not to strong overpowering. Its a subtle smooth smell and i love it and it last allday.
Kelsey D.
Springfield, VA
my fav perfume is this, & all the other fantasy line. it smells so sweet & its a great value if you shop at certain stores like walmart
Maria T.
Santa Maria, CA
Really good perfume. Very sweet but not too overpowering. It caters more towards teenagers unless you're into sweet candy scents.
Alyssa G.
I really love the scent of this perfume, buuut I'm not thrilled about owning a Britney Spears brand perfume. Does anyone know of any fragrances similar to this?
Bergineliz R.
Why you like this perfume?
Talicia B.
Columbia, MO
Is this perfume still being sold?