Fantasy Life (Nintendo 3DS) uploaded by Amanda B.Fantasy Life (Nintendo 3DS) uploaded by Natasha M.

BY NINTENDO

Embark on a journey that lets you build your life and live your adventure embark on the adventure of your dream life as your craft, cast, fish, mine, battle and explore like never before. With the innovative life system, your choices don't just upgrade characters - they help shape your journey. Explore a huge fantasy landscape beside surly dark paladins, slick pirate captains, regal princesses and others who share your taste for the unknown. see more...

Fantasy Life (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "This is a great game if you want a game that isn't over in a few hours." in 1 review
Amanda B.
Acworth, GA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Love the game. Great graphics, story line, skills and characters. The story arc can be a little annoying though due to the excessive amount of speech. It feels almost never ending and can get you to press the skip button.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Gamer Expert Level 2
If you are an Animal Crossing fan this game is for you. Do you like to build, hunt, fish, design...? You can do all that in this game! You have missions to complete and has a great story line! I spent hours on this game. Great if you like RPGs.
Kayla D.
Susanville, CA
This game is great. There are so many different classes to choose from and if you get tired of the one you're in you can simply change it without having to start over. And you can even go back to it later which is awesome. I'm currently trying to level up each class and I am having a black with it :)
Tiffany A.
I love this game. I purchased it so I could play alongside my boyfriend.
There are I believe around 9 different lives you can have and each one has its own little storyline.
The gameplay is fun and I like how they give you the option to do whatever you want instead of having to fight in order to succeed.
I have yet to beat it but once I pick up my 3ds again in definitely going for it.
Caleigh A.
Trenton, GA
One of my all-time favorite games! There's an amazing storyline, well rounded NPC's and so many classes to choose from. While I was completing the story, I went with one of the fighter types (mercenary) and only switched to others after I'd finished the storyline. Still, it's been a blast to see what all there is to do now that I've switched over.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
One of the best games I've ever played. The plot is fantastic, the characters are all unique and lovable, the gameplay is easy to understand. There are so many options when it comes to lives, weapons, outfits and armor, and in what you want to do when you play. You can pick it up and just go fishing, or you can pick it up and go fight monsters for a couple hours. It's so versatile and even after you best the game there is still so much left to do.
Sam T.
Lansing, MI
Fantasy Life??! IS LIFE!! Fantasy life is a game based upon whatever you want your character to be. It's can go from 5 fighting classes to 6-8 worker class. Yet, they are all about to fight with multiples purposes. This game has yet to be rated as the best because only YOU can control YOUR life how you would want it to become and be. The pricing on this game is quite a really good price. When it first came out nobody really knew or cared what it was about. Now, everyone is buying it due to the free realm and free character build with multiple great specs!
Elizabeth M.
AURORA, CO
I'm definitely enjoying this game. I've played a little over 14 hours and it's still nowhere close to being done. You're constantly busy doing missions to level up your friendships with everyone and level up in your occupation. This can get a little repetitive, but it is expected in games like this. The story is good but I'm playing it more to fight cute little monsters and leveling up. This is a great game if you want a game that isn't over in a few hours. You'll definitely want to keep playing.
Viktoria P.
This game is really fun and I love that there's a long main plot line. There's a ton of Lives to take on and try to become Legendary at, my favorites are Miner, Angler, and Cook. The graphics are adorable and I like that there's so many side quests to do. You can get a lot of play time out of this game in a single playthrough, which I think is great for a handheld game.
Coral T.
Bakersfield, CA
Fantasy Life is one of the best Nintendo 3DS games I've played! It virtually has an unlimited amount of game play. The main story line is fun and engaging, and I love the animation and little cut scenes they have throughout the game. Lots of options for character customization too. And you can have pets! What more could someone ask for in a game?
Carol Anne F.
Orlando, FL
What Life did you start out with and why did you pick that one first?
Jeniveve H.
Gainesville, FL
Is it possible to become a master in any of the life choices without purchasing the DLC?
Sophina A.
Is this game only available on the Nintendo3DS?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
How good is this do y'all recommend
Abby-Leigh S.
Sheffield
Is this game similar to Dragon quest?