BY FANTASY FURNITURE

• I love this so much, where do I get his and how much is it 1 Answers
  • where can i buy this? does it come in other colors too?1 Answers
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
I'm almost 100% sure my dog feels like a princess while laying in this haha really good quality and super cute
Angela N.
O m g if I had money I would absolutely get this ! It's so unbelievably adorable . . . #musthave
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
Absolutely adorable. Love that my little chihuahua fits so perfectly on it and looks adorable
ashley E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I really been wanting to get this for my dog it matches my room and its just his size
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I love this so much, where do I get his and how much is it
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
where can i buy this? does it come in other colors too?