BY FANTASY FURNITURE

This luxurious chaise lounge will enhance any home, and your pet will love it! The beauty of this fine piece of furniture is in the details. It is handmade and features a strong wood frame and ultra soft 1" foam. It is upholstered with high quality u. see more...

• Is this only offered online? Do you have to call to get t...1 Answers
  • this is so cute, where can i buy this? 1 Answers
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Omg! This is the cutest little piece of furniture for pets you can buy! I bought this one year when it was half off, because it is a little pricey. I am so glad I did! I have 3 chihuahua's and a Morkie. They all fit on it perfectly. It is definitely too small for a large dog, like a Lab. But is perfect for a small or medium sized dog. It is very elegant and looks really nice in your living room. My dogs take turns lying on it. I get so many compliments on it as well!
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
I got this for my little chihuahua snuggles and she loves it I can't get her out of it to go to the bathroom that's how much she loves it......... ....
Elizabeth T.
Seaford, DE
Absolutely stunning! Wonder if they come in multiple sizes? I would love to have this for my doggies. It looks very comfortable!
Cynthia B.
I absolutely love this, so elegant and classy. And personally my dog loves it! She knows it's her own sofa
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Is this only offered online? Do you have to call to get this
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
this is so cute, where can i buy this?