BY FANTASY FURNITURE

Handmade solid wood frame. Upholstered with faux fur fabric in your choice of animal print. Designed for pets up to 15 lbs. High-density flame-retardant foam. Includes matching pillow and comforter. Dimensions: 17L x 18W x 12H inches. The Fantasy Furniture Mini Bed Pet Bed is a comfy choice for your pet and a stylish one for your home. This pet bed looks as good as it feels. It's designed thoughtfully with fluffy trim to enhance its beauty. This handmade bed has a durable wood frame with ultra soft faux fur fabric in your choice of wild animal print. It features polished nickel glides to protect most floor types. This pet bed includes a matching, reversible comforter and pillow for cuteness and comfort. The comforter is machine-washable for easy cleaning. About Fantasy FurnitureFantasy Furniture has been dreaming up high-quality, family-friendly products since 1999. This company is based in San Diego, California. They're dedicated to bringing fun and beauty into the family home. Fantasy Furniture specializes in creating well-crafted and beautifully-designed furniture that's loaded with personality. Furniture for your pets, your kids, and you! Color: Leopard. see more...

• How big is this? Would it fit a dog 20 pds?2 Answers
  • How do i get my dog to lay down in it 2 Answers
  • I love this leopard print dog bed!!! Where can I find it?1 Answers
Corey G.
Fox Lake, IL
Although this maybe targeted as a dog bed... My cats LOVE it and ever since I purchased they refuse to sleep with their momma in her bed.. And by momma I mean me.. Haha very nice quality as well as cute to have set up for them, doesn't give the messy appearance as a cheaper pet bed would.
Erika H.
My dog loves this mini sofa. She is a little diva so the leopard print fits her well.I also love that it is leopard print and different.
Madelyn V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My fur baby loves this so much like they cant live without it!!!! Its super soft and comfy as i can see
Lanme S.
Brookshire, TX
My dog feels like a total King . Oh how he loves his bed must have !!! My dog sleeps like a baby !
Zoria J.
How do i get my dog to lay down in it
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How big is this? Would it fit a dog 20 pds?
LaJessica M.
I love this leopard print dog bed!!! Where can I find it?