Fantasy Furniture Homey Sofa in Zebra Stripe, Medium, Color: White uploaded by Leticia B.

BY FANTASY FURNITURE

Our Homey Sofa is designed to enhance the beauty of any space in your home. We've handmade our sofa with a strong wood frame and upholstered it with ultra soft fabrics for cozy comfort. In addition, it has 2 high density foam on the seat for added luxury and includes a machine washable zippered seat cover for easy cleaning. This fabulous piece of furniture includes wooden legs for that added home appeal. For pets up to 40 lbs. see more...

Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this 4 my Dusty May and she loves it! She even uses the pillows! This piece of furniture was a bit expensive however the quality is awesome and very sterdy. I even sit on it from time 2 time.

This has been well worth the money as she uses it everyday. Not 2 mention it is a conversation piece when you first walk in the door.
Alicia B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not have any pets but if I did this would be a must have. This is the cutest little couch/bed ever. Looks like it even comes with fun pillows.
Kara S.
This such a cute idea! Who needs a regular pet bed when you can have a cute stylish one like this?!