BY FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES #93 in Games

• How much does it cost? is it a good product for 2...Be the first to answer!
  • Just wondering, how does this play for 2 players? Is it similar t...1 Answers
  • Is this game hard to learn, or very complicated? 2 Answers
Fantasy Flight Games A Game of Thrones The Board Game
  • "Yes, you will have fun, but make sure you have about 6 hours of free time to do so." in 1 review
  • "I have a little one and it seems I can never fully focus enough time to actually sit down and learn all the rules." in 1 review
Gianna F.
Gianna F.
Richmond, VA
I picked this up because my whole family has read the books. All of the pieces are cards are gorgeous.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
This game is a lot of fun if you enjoy the Game of Thrones series, but it takes a LONG time to play. Yes, you will have fun, but make sure you have about 6 hours of free time to do so. Maybe add an extra hour on to that for learning time, because the game is complicated. But hey, if you're a lover of board games and a die hard fan, it's worth it!
Diana S.
Diana S.
N Salt Lake, UT
We've played the game about four times now, each time for three hours and we've never managed to actually finish the game yet. It is quite complicated to learn the rules, but it is fun, especially for Game of Thrones fans. There are strategies to learn and each house has a slightly different experience. I recommend it for adults who have a lot of time.
alana m.
alana m.
Very fun! good for 3-4 players and especially good for game of thrones fans!
Stevie V.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
I've heard a lot of mix reviews before picking this game up for my boyfriend who loves Game of Thrones. He loves it, but it does require a fair amount of time and patience with learning the rules. If you love Game of Thrones it's a must!
Dhanna F.
Dhanna F.
A very complicated games I get bored every time when day the rules, to many rules so much time lost explaining the games. It's seen like a good idea but I don't really like it. Beautiful made tho.
Tammi I.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
This is a pretty good game that I would recommend to a friend, especially those into Game of Thrones
christopher b.
christopher b.
toronto
I don't think that there should be a home without this game, unfortunately my home is one of the many without but I will remedy this asap
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Waterloo, On
I have seen this game played at a few family functions. I have a little one and it seems I can never fully focus enough time to actually sit down and learn all the rules. You need a lot of time to play this one.
Bre'Anna W.
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
This looks really cool...anyone played it and liked it?
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Is this game hard to learn, or very complicated?
Fiki S.
Fiki S.
Gilbert, SC
Just wondering, how does this play for 2 players? Is it similar to the Game of Thrones Card Game?
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
What is the object of this game?
Gvanca K.
Gvanca K.
New Castle, DE
How much does it cost? is it a good product for 20+ group?