Fantasy de Edp Vapo 100ml

by Britney Spears

FANTASY/BRITNEY SPEARS EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W)

Is it a good product ?
I love it. Do you like how it smells?
Muy rico el aroma
Start your review of Fantasy de Edp Vapo 100ml!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Fantasy de Edp Vapo 100ml uploaded by MANDY K.
The bottle is a little tacky and the fragrance is a little immature, but I would lying if I said I didn't love this fragrance! It's really for a younger demographic which is evident in its sweet, white chocolate cupcake and kiwi fruit scent, but it makes me nostalgic of my years in high school and probably influenced my gravitation to a lot of gourmands. While I have graduated to more sophisticated fragrances, I still keep a bottle of this and always get lots of compliments when I wear it!
Shorrayla D.
FairHaven
Fantasy de Edp Vapo 100ml uploaded by Shorrayla D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfume that I am totally in love with, I love sweet perfumes, and it stays on the body or clothes for a long time
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
This perfume smells like cotton candy in a way that I enjoy. I do call it "my stripper perfume" sooooo.......there's that.....😆
Grace B.
Princeton, MN
Fantasy de Edp Vapo 100ml uploaded by Grace B.
This used to be my go to scent and I still love it! I don’t wear it as often anymore but it is still a staple in my house. It’s a classic smell that never gets to strong ❤️
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
Fantasy de Edp Vapo 100ml uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This perfume smells amazing omg! It’s so inexpensive and I love the smell and I wore this all the time when Brittany was hott lol 😂 I love it anyway still.
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
This smells sooooooo good!! This came out when I was 18 or 19 and I am 31 now and I still use this!! Its an amazing perfume!!
Crystal M.
Madison Hts, MI
This is a nice scent, not overpowering. It's a young scent, but great for any young woman looking for a playful but sexy scent.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
I love this scent by Brittany Spears. Its a charming romantic scent that has a combined sweet and floral scent which lasts throughout the day. In my opinion I think its one of her best scents ever and hughly recommend it.
Renee R.
CHARLESTOWN, NH
Fantasy de Edp Vapo 100ml uploaded by Renee R.
Everyone I meet asks me what I'm wearing for perfume? Brittany Spears Fantasy is the only perfume I have been using for the last 10 year. It smells like cotton candy, Jasmin, amber, and vanilla to me. It's very strong so it lasts awhile. I usually buy the set at TJMAXX that comes with the biggest perfume 1oz, lotion, and body wash, For $30. I don't like telling alot of ppl what I wear because I like to be unique so I kinda keep it to myself unless I'm asked. You can't go wrong with this fragrance the guys go CRAZY for it trust me!!!
Maria O.
Jamison, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I love this perfume, its presentation is fantastic, its smell is incredible and it lasts for several hours, this is the best perfume I have used