Fantasy by Britney Spears Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 3.4 oz Body Lotion + 3.4 oz Shower Gel uploaded by Karol A.Fantasy by Britney Spears Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 3.4 oz Body Lotion + 3.4 oz Shower Gel uploaded by Annisha F.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 3.4 oz Body Lotion + 3.4 oz Shower Gel. A fragrance inspired by love's ability to overwhelm you when you least expect it Fantasy Britney Spears is a captivating blend of ripe fruits sweet cupcake accord delicate flowers creamy musk orris root and sensual woods. Notes include Lychee Quince Kiwi Cupcake Accord Jasmine Petals White Chocolate Orchid Musk Orris Root Woods. see more...

Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
I really do love this perfume! It smells so sweet! It is super easy to apply, I haven't had any trouble with the bottle breaking or getting clogged. I use this product daily! The bottle is super cute, pink with crystals, one could say it is created for younger people but I guarantee that any age will love! I recommend it to anyone who likes sweeter smelling perfumes!
Ashley W.
Cincinnati
This is my go-to perfume for daily use. The smell is very sweet but not over-powering. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it by people of all ages as well! The scent lasts the majority of the day. My only complaint is that it is still on the pricier side.
Karinna M.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is my winter perfume. One of my top 4 !!! I need to wear this in the winter!! I adore it!! I got it as a gift dor christmas because my mom knew i needed this in my life. Id most def reccomend this to people esp the ones who want the heavy sweet scents. My cousin got this Christmas when we were like 8-10 years old and I completely fell in love with it and needed it!! So as i grew older i bought it :)
Elizabeth B.
Kennesaw, GA
This scent is truly out of this world. Delicious and sweet and lasts for a hot minute!! I don't love many perfumes but when I can find this, I make sure to purchase it!! Its definitely geared to younger ones but I promise its so delicious smelling!!
Shastri P.
It's a very fun, feminine, sweet, and playful fragrance. It's great for when you're going out with the ladies for a fun night out. Loved using this during summertime.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
She has so many different ones but this is one that I don't like too much. It is a very sweet scent and I still don't understand why it's so expensive. It's a really old one.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I love this perfume. This is my everyday go to scent. Every time I'm wearing this everyone always ask. What are you wearing, you smell really good.
Xiomara V.
Toano, VA
This perfume smells good like sweet and fresh, perfect to gift and the little girls can use it. Good perfume, but for me is medium quality
Annisha F.
Glendora, CA
One of my current favorite scents. Sweet ,flirty and fresh I pair it sometimes with pink sugar. Perfect for just hanging out with the girls
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
This is an older scent and i am surprised that it still costs like 50 dollars but none the less it is a beautiful sweet scent.