BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBritney Spears
Fantasy by Eau De Parfum Spray (Anniversary Edition Packaging) 34 oz for Women - 100% Authentic

by Britney Spears

FSX-GF-518207 - Fantasy by Britney Spears is the 2nd of her perfume line, launched in 2005 as a fun, and invigorating scent. This feminine scent possesses a blend of red lychee, kiwi, cupcake, jasmine, white chocolate, musk, orris root. Fantasy is recommended for daytime wear.

Fantasy by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray (Anniversary Edition Packaging) 3.4 oz for Women; 100% Authentic Genuine Products (We Do Not Sell Knockouts); Long Lasting Fragrance; Same or Next Business Day Shipping (Avergae Delivery in 2-4 Business Days); We have over 15000 fragrance and beauty products. Please visit our Amazon store.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fantasy by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray (Anniversary Edition Packaging) 3.4 oz for Women - 100% Authentic!
Kris C.
Toledo, OH
I love the scent of this perfume! When I saw the anniversary edition packaging I had to get it! It has the same beautiful n fruity n sweet scent as the usual packaging! The scent lasts all day! The bottle is sturdy n has never broken when I’ve dropped it! I always repurchase this scent!
Anyara C.
Doral, FL
Fantasy by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray (Anniversary Edition Packaging) 3.4 oz for Women - 100% Authentic uploaded by Anyara C.
I like it, I love using it at night, it has such a sensual smell that makes you feel this way, it is daring and makes you feel this way I just love it, when I use it I feel like change. - Me gusta, me encanta usarlo de noche, tiene un olor tan sensual que te hace sentir de esta manera, es atrevido y te hace sentir de esta manera. Me encanta, cuando lo uso siento que cambio.

Looking for your answer?