Fantasy by Britney Spears 3 Piece Set uploaded by Kali G.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Buy Britney Spears Gift Sets - Fantasy Britney Spears is inspired by love's ability to overwhelm you when you least expect it. An exotic fragrance blend that stirs passion and zest for life, love and dreams.3 Piece Set Includes: 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 3.3 oz Work Your Magic Body Souffle + 3.3 oz Caught In a Spell Shower Gel see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Britney spears fantasy perfumes are so underrated. It's girly, cute, sweet. This smells like candy. It's adorable and affordable for a girl or young woman ages 12-25. I have purchased this perfume since I was in middle school. I am now 20 and I still buy it. This is one of the best perfumes Britney has released. The Britney perfume in the pink bottle smells super yummy as well!
Seeing this on influenster reminds me to go purchase some more. This is a perfect everyday perfume for a beautiful girl!
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this while visiting my brother and sister in law. She received this as a gift. Not only did I love the scent but it also lasted all day! I was sold! The next time that I went to Target, I got my own set (it came with shower gel). This parfum lasts longer than a high end brand parfum that I own. I guess its different person to person. Yes, I will buy again. And again and again.
kenzie c.
kenzie c.
Murray, Ut
I absolutely love this scent! I have worn it for 10 years!
I never get sick of it I always get compliments that I smell like cotton candy when I wear it.. in my opinion the lotion smells a little different and it's not that moisturizing but I guess that's not really the point. Anyway #gobrittney
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this perfume. I got it years ago and is a little more youthful than I would like for my age (22). This is a great gift to get for a teenager and the packaging is adorable!! I love the mini bottle as it is so portable.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It has a very sweet scent, like candy. So I like to wear it on my girly days. It definitely isn't a night perfume but a wonder day scent for all ages! I would recommend this!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I used to wear this in high school. Wayyy too sweet and Wayyy too strong. It literally makes me nauseous to smell this perfume now. But the bottle is so pretty that I still keep it on my dresser.....
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
So I am obsessed with this scent. I purchased the collection at Walmart really cheap and omg I find myself smattering on the lotion throughout the day. The smell is so unique and amazing.
Leidy Marian R.
Leidy Marian R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amoooo toda la linea Fantasy de Britney Spears, ME encantan! Son mis favoritas! la uso todos los dias!....
Nina N.
Nina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the whole set, this smells very sweet.... Almost candy like. Wear time... A few hours.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Love this set my husband has given to me twice. Love the smell and it stays all day
Ashley  V.
Ashley V.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my favorite! It lasts all day not to strong and smells amazing! I always have this on hand. Would definitely recommend it.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Picayune, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard a lot of very intriguing reviews of this perfume, and I'm planning to get this next weekend at Sephora. I'm a sucker for vanilla scents, i just wanna know if this one is too sweet or too much of a vanilla or just right?