Fantasy by Britney Spears 3 Piece Set uploaded by Kali G.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Buy Britney Spears Gift Sets - Fantasy Britney Spears is inspired by love's ability to overwhelm you when you least expect it. An exotic fragrance blend that stirs passion and zest for life, love and dreams.3 Piece Set Includes: 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 3.3 oz Work Your Magic Body Souffle + 3.3 oz Caught In a Spell Shower Gel see more...

• I have heard a lot of very intriguing reviews of this perfume, an...1 Answers
  • This stuff is my favorite! It lasts all day not to strong and sme...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
mariangel a.
este es uno de mis perfumes favoritos, lo use por mucho tiempo, me encanta porque siempre me han gustado los perfumes dulces va mucho con mi personalidad. no solo eso si no que podía usarlo a cualquier hora del día y es fantástico. es sin duda un perfume que recomendaría ciegamente
Larissa G.
Aramina, SP
This perfume is great! I got it for my birthday in august I'm just loving it! You can wear to go to a party, or just to have lunch. No matter where you go, no matter how old you are! It lasts for so long, which is good.
Plus, the package is just super cute! Definitely gonna buy again
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I loved this when I was younger, it's a little much for me in my 30's-I outgrew the strong, sweet smell, I guess, but I have a young daughter now, and she loves it so the tradition continues! 😂
cyn m.
Pasadena
This is one of my favorite perfume sets. It's great smelling, affordable, and I love the design and bottle. It's long-lasting and it smells so good! I get so many compliments wearing this. The lotion and body wash is great as well. Definitely a buy even if you're not a fan of Britney's music. :)
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Britney spears fantasy perfumes are so underrated. It's girly, cute, sweet. This smells like candy. It's adorable and affordable for a girl or young woman ages 12-25. I have purchased this perfume since I was in middle school. I am now 20 and I still buy it. This is one of the best perfumes Britney has released. The Britney perfume in the pink bottle smells super yummy as well!
Seeing this on influenster reminds me to go purchase some more. This is a perfect everyday perfume for a beautiful girl!
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I tried this while visiting my brother and sister in law. She received this as a gift. Not only did I love the scent but it also lasted all day! I was sold! The next time that I went to Target, I got my own set (it came with shower gel). This parfum lasts longer than a high end brand parfum that I own. I guess its different person to person. Yes, I will buy again. And again and again.
kenzie c.
Murray, Ut
I absolutely love this scent! I have worn it for 10 years!
I never get sick of it I always get compliments that I smell like cotton candy when I wear it.. in my opinion the lotion smells a little different and it's not that moisturizing but I guess that's not really the point. Anyway #gobrittney
Jennifer M.
Love this scent where this every week it's a very sweet scent. Smells like vanilla and fruity. Always get compliments when I use this all my friends love using it. It does wear off but would purchase this again.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It has a very sweet scent, like candy. So I like to wear it on my girly days. It definitely isn't a night perfume but a wonder day scent for all ages! I would recommend this!
Jennifer s.
Kingston, NY
I always get compliments when I wear this perfume. I love the pink and green bottle (my favorite colors) and the scent is great..like feminine and fruity and good for daytime and nighttime. I highly recommend this perfume to other ladies except I want it to be only my scent lol
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is my favorite! It lasts all day not to strong and smells amazing! I always have this on hand. Would definitely recommend it.
Karen D.
PICAYUNE, MS
I have heard a lot of very intriguing reviews of this perfume, and I'm planning to get this next weekend at Sephora. I'm a sucker for vanilla scents, i just wanna know if this one is too sweet or too much of a vanilla or just right?