Fantasy By Britney Spears uploaded by Andrea M.Fantasy By Britney Spears uploaded by Emily W.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Fantasy was launched by the design house of Britney Spears. This product is a fragrance item that comes in a giftset. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Is Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray still being made? E...4 Answers
Victoria G.
This and Clinique Happy were my ride or die perfume for a long time... for some reason I stopped liking Happy, and I started having babies so stopped wearing perfume altogether... lately I've been wanting something to wear, and my mind immediately goes to Fantasy. I'm planing on picking up another bottle the next time I go to the store... it will be at least my 6th bottle, lol.
Erin G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I've been wearing this scent for 10+ years! It's my absolute favorite! I love the notes of vanilla in it. The only con, in my opinion, is it's hard to find. Does anyone know if it's just not made anymore?
Emily W.
I absolutely love this product by Britney Spears. The scene is super sweet and not too strong. I use about twice a day and it usually lasts a while. I am a repeat user but I love the on the go version. It is very convenient to stick in your bag instead of having to carry a bottle.
Stacey M.
Lewisburg, KY
One of my favorite fragrances, I even love wearing the lotion. It last all day but isn't over powering to choke you out.
Dulce R.
South Snohomish
My favorite for ever! Smalls so good! And the cream it's perfect for my skin! And also 24 on your body!
Laura S.
Lowestoft , Suffolk
My go to 'day to day' scent - and has been for years now! This is such a cute flirty scent, I get so many compliments when wearing - the price is always fab! Since this has been released about 10 years ago I still come back to it - nothing beats it for me for the price!
Erin G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Is Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray still being made? Every time I go to repurchase , I seem to have a harder time finding it