BY FANTASTIK SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Bleach 5-in-1 All Purpose Cleaner We Work Hard So You Don t Have To!®. Cuts tough grease & grime! Clean Use throughout the kitchen and bathroom to remove tough food stains, greasy soil, soap scum, and mold and mildew stains! Deodorizes Leaves a fresh clean scent! Effective On Countertops, stovetops, sinks, appliances, shower doors, tubs, grout, tile, sinks, stainless steel, chrome, vinyl shower curtains, garbage cans, diaper pails, and outdoor lawn furniture. Facts You Can Feel G. see more...

• Is this a good cleaner to clean a really hard stained sho...2 Answers
Nikki W.
NEW YORK, NY
This product is great for removing stains. It is safe to use on every surface. We got permanent marker on our white granite countertops and this spray got it out. My only issue is that it can leave a grimy feeling to your hands, so definitely wear gloves when cleaning with it. Well worth whatever the cost is to buy. Will last a long time and go a long way.
Ashlee O.
Front Royal
I swear I recommend this to everyone , I’m not even a chemically type person but I have 3 kids 2 broke out with the stomach virus and I had 2 other babies plus 2 adults to keep healthy I wiped my whole house and every toy down with this exact product and no one else got sick and we still do it to this day , when necessary. Plus is it smells great .
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
omg i love this i use it on everthing in and out of the house and it works alot better then most house hold cleaners and gets nice and deep in carpit even would recomend this to every one
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this spray cleaner it works great and it's very effective , Ouse it all the time anditworks great it has a nice scent and it's easy to use and apply , it's good value and I do recommend this it gets out toughstains
Jackie A.
Sevierville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best bathroom cleaner ever! It gets rid of soap scum and tub rings with ease. I just spray it all over my shower and let it sit for a few minutes, go back and wipe away. No scrubbing with this product!
brittany r.
Ocoee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I actually just tried this for the first time and was pleasantly surprised! It works wonderful for the bathroom and even for my stove! Also leaves everything smelling fresh and clean.
Claribel M.
Doral, FL
Fantastik is very good product, I use it very often to remove grease, stains and more, it makes its function, both in kitchen and in the bathroom, another thing that comes to me is that its smell is neither very strong nor unpleasant excellent product👌👌,buen inicio de año conociendo este producto!
Breanne R.
Modesto, CA
I use this product everywhere in my house. Not only does it clean stains but it also cleans up grease without a problem! I also use it on my walls when the little hands in my house leave marks. Cleans up really nice. Not to strong of a bleach smell either which is a huge plus for me!
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
Best stuff ever! I discovered this in college and am always stocked. I've even gotten several friends and family to purchase this product as well. You spray the surface and let it sit a few minutes, then wipe or rinse away with little but mostly no scrubbing at all. I must admit I liked the original formula better but nothing tops this so it's will remain my go to.
Kamina F.
Harsh chemicals BUT it cleans so well.
I love the fact that I can spray it on, walk away and come back and rinse away most things.
For tougher problems I leave it on, walk away and have to scrub a little but not nearly as much as I would have had to. It works as a toilet bowl cleaner as well.
Like with all cleaners though make sure to cover your skin with the use of gloves.
Karen A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this a good cleaner to clean a really hard stained shower?