Fantastik® Scrubbing Bubbles® Bleach 5-in-1 All Purpose Cleaner, 32 oz. uploaded by Alexa Z.Fantastik® Scrubbing Bubbles® Bleach 5-in-1 All Purpose Cleaner, 32 oz. uploaded by Alexa Z.Fantastik® Scrubbing Bubbles® Bleach 5-in-1 All Purpose Cleaner, 32 oz. uploaded by Stacey S.

BY FANTASTIK

Fresh scent, 32 oz. spray bottle, Developed to remove extra-tough stains and soils, Removes tough food spills, greasy soil, soap scum and mold & mildew stains, see more...

Alexa Z.
Seneca Falls, NY
I use this mostly to clean my shower and sinks and I love it! I find it very effective! The only issue I have with it is the odd after smell. The price is great and it delivers an awesome clean. Definitely recommend trying this all purpose cleaner!
Stacey S.
It's ok ,it don't smell too bleachy, I've recently purchased this to clean my bathroom &kithen,it cleans the toilet *sinks really well,but I guess the bath is a bit tuff, so it don't do ask much for that
Missy W.
London
Tried this because of how much I love the classic multipurpose cleaner. It's just as effective as the original, but I find the smell is stronger and have had trouble with bleach stains on my clothes while I'm cleaning (from leaning up against the counter, for example). Definitely gets the job done, but I still prefer the original Fantastik multipurpose.

Amazon