BY FANTASTIK

Fantastik® Scrubbing Bubbles® Lemon Power All Purpose Cleaner.
Cuts tough grease & grime.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria† and germs.
Lemon scent. see more...

Fantastik Scrubbing Bubbles All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Power

Start your review of Fantastik Scrubbing Bubbles All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Power!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "The smell is awesome and it works quite well on soap scum and toilet rings for everyday cleaning." in 1 review
  • "I am a busy mom and I need to make sure my house is really clean" in 1 review
Ashley C.
White Plains , NY
I used this product in the past. I did not like it. It did not clean I needed to be cleaned.
Corinne r.
Bronx
It's exactly what I wanted in a multi purpose cleaner except the lemon smell isn't strong enough. Good value.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Use this cleaner for kitchen and it smells so good. Doesn't remove grime and stains as easily .
Akhi S.
NewYork, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It works great! Wow! Any little spot , you just spray on it and wipe, Boom! It works like magic. I would definitely buy it again and of course recommending to others
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ
This smells great, and it really feels like things are getting clean when you use it because of the scrubbing bubbles
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Scrubbing Bubbles Fantastik is a great multi use cleaner. The smell is awesome and it works quite well on soap scum and toilet rings for everyday cleaning.
Elizabeth O.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for kitchen and bath !!! It is great and cleaning germs and bacteria. I am a busy mom and I need to make sure my house is really clean
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Its not a bad product, it actually works pretty well. I just hate that you still have to really scrub with some messes. I do like fantastic products, just wish they were a tad more effective.
Sami M.
Surrey, BC
does its job! it cuts through the grossness and doesn't leave a film or residue behind. overall, a good cleaner!
Gaby C.
Kent, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite cleaner! I found it cheapest at walmart and it was on sale when a bought it! It also doesn’t leave me with a headache like many other cleaners I think because this has a pleasant smell. I recommend this product for all the neat freaks like me!

Walmart