BY FANTASTIK

Fantastik® Scrubbing Bubbles® Lemon Power All Purpose Cleaner.
Cuts tough grease & grime.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria† and germs.
Lemon scent. see more...

Fantastik Scrubbing Bubbles All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Power

Start your review of Fantastik Scrubbing Bubbles All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Power!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "The smell is awesome and it works quite well on soap scum and toilet rings for everyday cleaning." in 1 review
  • "I am a busy mom and I need to make sure my house is really clean" in 1 review
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Favorite all purpose cleaner hands down. I picked this up at Walmart very affordable great scent and even better cleaning power. This stuff cuts right through grease, grim, soap scum and more. I’d definitely recommend this product! Fantastik Scrubbing Bubbles All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Power
Jaynelle B.
Bronx, NY
Takes care of dirt and grime. The lemon scent smells good. Leaves areas you go over spotless.
Amanda L.
Fort Riley, KS
I've always been a huge fan of Scrubbing Bubbles products. I've been using them for years now, but never have I been more impressed with a product than I am with the Fantastik with Scrubbing Bubbles. I have an 18 month old toddler who can manage to scribble on anything and everything and nothing gets the scribbles off. I purchased this product a few days ago because of the great coupons they had and it got all of the scribbles off of her toys! I am beyond ecstatic! The product smells clean, but not overbearing and that's important to me as well. I will certainly be using this product again in the future.
Marissa O.
Wyoming, MI
Scrubbing bubbles has always been one of my favorite brands, and this product just makes me love them even more!! I love using this in the kitchen, its great for taking build-up off the stove, and makes the fridge sparkle and overall it just does an amazing job and getting things clean without leaving that nasty residue that many other cleaners leave behind. I would recommend this product to anyone cleaning :)
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
This is the one brand I do not go without. Fantastik is by far the BEST on grease and dirt, and leave it for just a minute and it works to get that leftover crud off your counters! I also use this in my shower! Not only is the smell refreshing and clean, but it actually works!
Amanda V.
I love this stuff it makes my house smell like lemons and i can use it on a lot of stuff. Love this stuff. It makes things shine. ❤️
Alexis D.
Commerce City, CO
It's rare for me to find a cleaner that cleans good and smells good! I love this spray! I use it in the bathroom, the kitchen and even to clean my carpets! I highly recommend this product.
Kelerie S.
Hatillo
Love this product! I use it to clean my kitchen everyday! Love the smell of "cleanliness"
Gisselle C.
BRONX, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It smells, Fantastik lol, but seriously the lemon scent is very effective on litter boxes and no bleach smell.
Alexa Z.
Seneca Falls, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this cleaner! I use it everywhere. The price is awesome. The scent isn’t the greatest and actually smells kind of harsh which is the only draw back. I can’t really smell the lemon scent. The product does get the job done and I will continue to buy it!

Walmart