BY FANTASTIK

Fantastik® Scrubbing Bubbles® Lemon Power All Purpose Cleaner.
Cuts tough grease & grime.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria† and germs.
Lemon scent. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "The smell is awesome and it works quite well on soap scum and toilet rings for everyday cleaning." in 1 review
  • "I am a busy mom and I need to make sure my house is really clean" in 1 review
Gaby C.
Kent, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite cleaner! I found it cheapest at walmart and it was on sale when a bought it! It also doesn’t leave me with a headache like many other cleaners I think because this has a pleasant smell. I recommend this product for all the neat freaks like me!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Favorite all purpose cleaner hands down. I picked this up at Walmart very affordable great scent and even better cleaning power. This stuff cuts right through grease, grim, soap scum and more. I’d definitely recommend this product! Fantastik Scrubbing Bubbles All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Power
Akhi S.
It works great! Wow! Any little spot , you just spray on it and wipe, Boom! It works like magic. I would definitely buy it again and of course recommending to others
Alexa Z.
Staten Island
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this cleaner! I use it everywhere. The price is awesome. The scent isn’t the greatest and actually smells kind of harsh which is the only draw back. I can’t really smell the lemon scent. The product does get the job done and I will continue to buy it!
Amanda L.
Fort Riley, KS
I've always been a huge fan of Scrubbing Bubbles products. I've been using them for years now, but never have I been more impressed with a product than I am with the Fantastik with Scrubbing Bubbles. I have an 18 month old toddler who can manage to scribble on anything and everything and nothing gets the scribbles off. I purchased this product a few days ago because of the great coupons they had and it got all of the scribbles off of her toys! I am beyond ecstatic! The product smells clean, but not overbearing and that's important to me as well. I will certainly be using this product again in the future.
Marissa O.
Wyoming, MI
Scrubbing bubbles has always been one of my favorite brands, and this product just makes me love them even more!! I love using this in the kitchen, its great for taking build-up off the stove, and makes the fridge sparkle and overall it just does an amazing job and getting things clean without leaving that nasty residue that many other cleaners leave behind. I would recommend this product to anyone cleaning :)
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
This is the one brand I do not go without. Fantastik is by far the BEST on grease and dirt, and leave it for just a minute and it works to get that leftover crud off your counters! I also use this in my shower! Not only is the smell refreshing and clean, but it actually works!
Alexis D.
Commerce City, CO
It's rare for me to find a cleaner that cleans good and smells good! I love this spray! I use it in the bathroom, the kitchen and even to clean my carpets! I highly recommend this product.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Its not a bad product, it actually works pretty well. I just hate that you still have to really scrub with some messes. I do like fantastic products, just wish they were a tad more effective.
Elizabeth O.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for kitchen and bath !!! It is great and cleaning germs and bacteria. I am a busy mom and I need to make sure my house is really clean