BY FANTASTIK

Works Great on Counters, Carpets, Glass, Appliances & Upholstery! Cleans: Wipes out tough grease and grime.  Removes spots and stains from carpets. Deodorizes: Eliminates odors as it cleans! Effective On: Countertops, appliances,sink,bathrooms, glasss, carpets and upholstery. Facts You can Feel Good About™. Contains no phosphorous. Bottle made of 50% post-consumer plastic A Family Company Since 1886.  ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

Lexy N.
Great for three roommates who just want something to pick up for a quick wipe down of the bathroom or kitchen. Good for both light cleaning and a deep clean if you let it sit for a while.
Christine B.
Rochester, NY
We regularly use Fantastic cleaners for the kitchen and bathroom, as well as lots of miscellaneous items.

I think it works great, even if it does leave a slight film afterwards. I just rinse with clean water on surfaces that will come into contact with food.
Natasha L.
I really like the bubble dudes but I am not a big fan of this product. I guess I feel comfortable with what I am use to using.
Leanne B.
Elizabeth, PA
Fantastik is a semi okay cleaning product, not worth what it sells for. I have often felt a sticky, film after using it.
Kristen C.
staten island, NY
I love this product I use it to clean everything! counter tops, the stove top, bathroom counters, literally everything.
Heather H.
Logan, OH
From kitchen to bath, this is my first grab. Great scent, and powers through grease, grime and soap scum.
Pat F.
Fantastic products have been around a long time for a reason...they work! I use Fantastic all around the house, from wall washing (I'm a smoker and this products keeps my white walls white) to appliances to grease & grime..the list goes on and on! Plus it deodorizes and smells wonderful!