BY FANTASTIK

Cuts Tough Grease & Grime! We Work Hard So You Don t Have To!®. Fresh Scent. Use Throughout Your Home. Tough on Kitchen Messes. No Smeary Residue Cleans:  Wipes out tough grease and grime. No smeary residue! Disinfects:  Kills 99.9% of viruses††.  Kills pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus .  Kills flu virus††. Sanitizes:  Kills 99.9% of Bacteria as it cleans!† Deodorizes:  Leaves a fresh clean scent!  Kills odor-causing bacteria. Effective on:  Countertops, stainless steel, cabinets, sinks, chrome, appliances-exterior surfaces. see more...

Fantastik Antibacterial Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner
  • "Works well on walls of glass doors to get soap scum off on the shower.But I had founded other protect that take less to make it clean." in 1 review
  • "It's so much easier to handle and it's not that much of a struggle to get things up with!" in 1 review
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I randomly decided to try this brand two years ago, and I’ve been using it ever since. The scent is not too strong and it gets my sink and tub sparkling clean with no hard scrubbing. I spray it and wait 5 minutes and it comes off effortlessly. Very affordable too
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
It is absolutely one of the best cleaning products that you can get on the market right now. It's very effective with getting Grime and grease off of countertops,tiles and other surfaces. It's great on rugs as well for any type of accidents that you may have and it really takes no time at all for it to start working.
Justine G.
New York
Purchased at: Target
Eh. I prefer 409 or a clorox cleaner to this product. I felt I had to use much more of it than I do with the other cleaning same typical messes on the counters, stove and sink. Save your money.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fantastik is a great cleaning product for all over the home. I use it in my kitchen to get grime , oily messes and to disinfect my stovetop. Countertop and table. It is gentle and doesn't fade colors or paints. It smells fresh and clean without being too overpowering like some bleach cleaners. I use it in my bathroom to clean and disinfect the tub, shower, sink and toilet. My bathroom is always so clean and fresh smelling. It's a fantastic all purpose cleaner and very affordable. I paid around $2.50 and the bottle lasts over a month
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of the best cleaning products on the market right now. You can’t beat Mr. Scrubbing Bubbles. It kills 99.9% of bacteria, and germs. It has a nice fresh scent. It’s good at cleaning countertops, cabinets, and especially- small appliances. It leaves my bathroom, and kitchen smelling fresh. 👍🏼😁
Kara K.
This product works so well with cleaning sinks, tubs, or counters. Anything!!! It is a great cleaner and is easy to use . The smell of it is fresh and not overbearing like many other spray cleaners so I prefer this type and brand over many others.
Karan W.
Flowery Br, GA
This is the only cleaner I use for my kitchen areas and my dining room table and chairs. It cuts through greasy, sticky messes and even lifts koolaid stains from my counter tops! This product makes having kids in the kitchen an easy clean up!
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
This is the best all purpose cleaner, it literally gets rid of everything! It does have a little bit of a strong odor but it's not too terribly bad since you don't have to use a lot of it.
Wil M.
Usually I have a preferred spray cleaner but my local store was out of stock I saw this particular fantastik brand on sale so I purchased it . Let me tell you this is one of the best spray cleaners I’m definitely buying again
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this to clean EVERYTHING in my house. Stove, counters, tub literally every thing. Only problem is every time i use it my nostrils tingle and my throat starts to itch 😷