BY FANTASTIK #32 in Bleach

Removes tough food stains and greasy soils in the kitchen removes soap scum, mold and mildew stains in the restroom. For use on most hard surfaces including countertops, stovetops, sinks appliances, tubs, showers, grout, tile, floors and toilets. Leaves a fresh, clean scent. Application: Bathrooms Kitchen Surfaces Mirrors Windows Chemical Compound: Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Lauryl Dimethyl Amine Oxide Dirt Types: Grease, Soap Scum, Mold, Mildew Scent: Fresh Clean.DRACB716318. CB716318. Fantastik Fantastik All-Purpose Cleaner with Bleach. see more...

Michael P.
Michigan City
Works great! A little harder to clean off than other brands I've tried; but in the end it cleaned everything very well.
Natasha C.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a god send. It doesn't smell good but it gets all the things ckean. I will recommend it but need air fresheners
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Use everyday. Normally in the kitchen because anything with orange in it work AMAZING on grease.
Ashley J.
This product cleans great and the bleach smell isn't overpowering like most other cleaners
Jenny H.
This is our go-to bathroom cleaner. I feel like we have been fans of scrubbing bubbles my entire life - I remember those old ads with the pac-man looking bubbles from way back in the day, and I still continue to buy it regularly! I use this spray on all of our bathroom surfaces, the toilet and the shower and tub. I like that it says bleach right on the front so I never worry if I'm accidentally using ammonia and bleach at the same time. We never use our lysol or clorox wipes at the same time - those are ammonia!
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love Fantastik products. My mom was the first person to suggest it for me and I've used it to clean ever since. The one with the bleach helps a lot with white surfaces and brightens the white sink in our bathroom! I love it!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Nice all purpose cleaner with a good citrus smell versus the chemical smell of many brands.
Victoria N.
Calgary, AB
It didn't bleach that well for me. I was quite disappointed despite hearing good things.