BY FANTASTIK

Fast cleaning of most washable surfaces. Removes stubborn soils such as grease, crayons, pencil and heel marks. Works on countertops, sinks, walls, ceramic tiles, floors and bathtubs. Pleasant fragrance. Stock up and save Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: Fiberglass Plastic Stainless Steel Wood Chemical Compound: Ammonia Materials: N/A.DRA2900504CT. 2900504CT. Fantastik Fantastik All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

Missy W.
London
My go-to cleaning product! Love it because it's effective in the kitchen, bathroom, basically anywhere with a surface that needs to be wiped down. I love that it doesn't have scents to choose from as I often get sick of one and waste the remainder of the bottle because I can't use it. I've never had an issue with bleach marks on my clothes either, which has been a problem with other products.
Andrea E.
Cambridge, ON
Great for cleaning up kitchen messes. This stuff works fantastic. I recommend this.