BY FANTASTIC WORLD FOODS

Fantastic World Foods™ Vegetarian Sloppy Joe.
A hearty vegetarian mix.
Vegan.
Never ending discovery. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Julie W.
Austin, TX
Maybe its been so long since 'Ive meat but these taste like the real thing its almost confusing! Super easy to prepare then just throw on a bun! I like to add ketchup personally and a side of potato chips! Voila!
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
Nice flavor and texture!! Tastes just like sloppy Joes to me! Ive really been looking for new suggestions for alternatives and I found this in my local vegan market and loved it
Annabell B.
Marietta, GA
Actually really good, I was vegan for 5 years and vegetarian for 7 prior to that and these were a huge go to in my house. Family and friends would eat it and often get confused why I was eating meat. I won't say it's just like real sloppy Joe's, but it's delicious!! I highly suggest adding a little extra ketchup when preparing, or at least some extra tomato paste to richen the flavor
Mandy S.
Hancock, MI
I'm vegetarian and sometimes seeing others eat a big sloppy joe makes me crave one. I knew we'd have a summer full of BBQs and beach parties so I went in search of a veggie joe option. I found fantastic worlds sloppy joe mix at my local co op and gave it a try. It's soy based so if you have allergies or throughs against soy - this isn't for you. For me, I loved it. The mix turns into sloppy joe consistency and tastes delish. It's easy to whip up as well. Add a little cheese (or nutritional yeast for my fellow no dairy eaters)!
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
Great pasta sauce:
Follow the directions on the box but use the whole can of tomato paste (6oz). Once the sloppy joe mix is done add about a jar of your favorite pasta sauce. (How much depends on the consistency of the sauce. I like it with Newman's Sockarooni which uses the full jar.) That's it. Tastes great.

If you have leftovers, the sauce will get thicker when chilled. Heat it up before you decide it you need to thin it out with more sauce or pasta water.
Kelsey M.
Loved the taste. This is a great alternative for vegetarians. It's really easy to make too. The other products buy this brand are great too.

I gave it 4 stars because I still think buying frozen "ground beef" (like morning star) and using a can of sloppy joe sauce is the best alternative
Lily P.
A good choice for those that crave the flavor of sloppy joes without using meat. I tried it and wasn't to pleased with it the texture is something you would need to get use to and with any substitute it doesn't taste as well as the real things.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
When my daughter said she didn't want to eat meat anymore, it was a real struggle transitioning to vegetarian meals we all liked. Tofu didn't work for us. So I had some doubts about this product. But she loves it
Vickie F.
Joanna, SC
I have never tried this product but from looking at the box it looks like it would be really good . plus its good for my children just makes it seem even better. I would love to be picked to try this...
Emalyn R.
As a former vegetarian, I know that there really are a ton of options now for us to eat... This stuff isn't horrible, but there's a ton of stuff out there that's better.
lesly f.
They good ?
Lynette R.
How does this vegetarian kind taste?
Hannah S.
Whitewater, WI
I haven't had sloppy joes in forever, are these vegan?
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Where can I find this product?
Mahogany H.
Fort Pierce, FL
Does It Taste Like An Vegetarian Sandwich??