BY FANTASTIC WORLD FOODS

Fantastic World Foods™ A Veggie and Whole Grain Mix Vegetarian Nature's Burger.
Never ending discovery.
Vegan. see more...

BROOKE A.
Mckinney, TX
This product is a great value as well as good for you. It has a falafal type texture that is easy to prepare and cook. We make our Fantastic Burger mix into small patties and freeze them. Its then easy to take what we need for each meal from the freezer. You can microwave them on high for about a minute each to get a firm texture. We're going to try baking them as well as making a "meat" loaf with the mix. We really like this product.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm a big fan of Fantastic's entire menu. These veggie burgers are very delicious, mostly because they are not pretending to be meat - they're an entirely different food experience. The flavor and texture are excellent, and no, it won't "fool" a meat eater, but the meat eater might enjoy it anyways.
Daniella B.
Hidalgo, TX
They are so good! even the non - vegetarian people in my family like it, it's so tasty even though at first i was sceptical about trying fake meat. these are great when your the only vegetarian in your family and you still want burgers.
Chasitey p.
They are so good! even the non - vegetarian people in my family like it, it's so tasty even though at first i was sceptical about trying fake meat :)
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Nice texture and good flavor, when you add all the burger toppings they taste good but meat eaters will not be fooled, vegetarians will enjoy them.
Ashley W.
It's okay as far as flavor. I do tend to add my own extra spices when grilling. I am addicted to grill in grill out on vegi burgers. Good product.
Asia T.
Honestly I prefer these over real meat. don't tell the husband. I also add some tiger seasoning then grill them. OR cook in a cast iron skillet.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
It feels good flavor and is best which is free addictive and consume many chemicals not ideal continuous but occasionally not fall ill or hurt.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I have been a Vegetarian for the past 5 years, and have never found a burger as good tasting as Fantastic World's food burgers! So good!
Phoebe b.
I did not like the texture of this burger. The taste was bland at best . I couldn't get past the texture to try a different flavor.
Carina O.
I have never heard of this brand. Where can I find it to try it out?
Daniella B.
Hidalgo, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Where can we find these burgers?
Virginia Dayana A.