BY FANTASTIC FOODS

This vegetarian chili mix is pleasantly fiery, spiced just right with jalapeo peppers. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Not even ashamed to write this. As a meat guy, my girlfriend got me into eating this. She prepped it for me and it has an amazing taste. It is hearty, fills me faster, and full of great taste. I like to add tabasco and season it to taste.
Gigi D.
This is going to sound weird, but this is my favorite camping food. Easy to carry in your backpack and prepare on the fire. Super tasty, good source of protein...perfect mountain food!
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
This is a great staple for a vegetarian pantry. Fairly quick to make a batch of chili up and I love the flavor. The texture is also great. It's easy to add in whatever else you want, like extra beans or tomatoes.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
This is a GREAT vegetarian chili. Is awesome. Taste's great, and my non vegan, meat loving friend's and family love it.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
As a vegetarian its hard for me to find chilli. This chilli is so tasting and wonderful. Great for warm nights.
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
I enjoy this soo much it's taste is so amazing. I will definitely repurchase and I recommend to anyone
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Taste like the real thing. Great taste. Even to do vegetarian! Defiantly recommend to everyone.
Bianca A.
I love meatless chili so this is a great option for vegetarians who are also chili lovers
Shannah W.
Bethalto , IL
How good is this? I'm a vegetarian but miss certain foods especially chili!
Celeste R.
Is this vegan???
Ashley R.
Where can I purchase this brand?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
I don't eat a lot of meat. Just this vegetarian chili tastes good and where can I find it?
Kenadee S.
Does it have lots of flavor?