BY FANTASTIC FOODS

Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I don't eat much red meat so these are perfect for me and my fiancee. Worth the price. Super yummy! Definitely a must buy. Gets all ur veggies in, in a fun way. I'm sure kids wud love them just as much as I do. What a lovely substitute.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
Ok... the price up there is not correct unless you're buying a case of it. I love this stuff! You make it yourself and get nutrition that isn't mixed with awful chemicals and who knows what else. And it is delicious!
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
I love this stuff so much. its so much fun making your own "burgers" . my boyfreind and i love cooking together. i would buy this again. great and tasty on a bun.
Rosaly N.
Me encantan las hamburguesas, siempre es una buena opción rápida para almorzar. Esta presentación vegetariana nos ayuda a mantener un peso saludable.
Kandyce H.
Pretty good burgers, Not a big fan of them but they are good. If someone gives me one I will not say not but I won't go out a buy it myself.
Brandy  S.
Woodstock, IL
I love this but when I first started to try vegetarian food I was a little weirded out but when I made this it is so cute !!!!
Sarah F.
Veggie burgers are in general pretty good, but some stand above the rest! These are at the top! Pricey but very worth it
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
These are a good subtitute to meat products and they are versatile. you can make them into burgers or chop up in a salad
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
Not bad at all! I normally make my own veg burgers from scratch, but these are my lazy go to. Whole family likes them.
Destina R.
What do these veggie burgers taste like? I know a lot of them taste like beans, potatoes, or other veggies.
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
Are these good? Do they taste like bean?