Warner Brothers
Fantastic beasts and where to find them (DVD)

Fantastic beasts and where to find them (DVD)

by Warner Brothers

The highly anticipated adaptation of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter prequel, focuses on the mythical creatures of that universe, as told by Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne) during his time at the Magical Congress of the United States of America~Daniel Gelb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fantastic beasts and where to find them (DVD)!
How would you rate this product?
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this movie! I’ve watched it more than once and I don’t usually do that. It’s part of the Harry Potter universe which I also love. The creatures in this movie are amazing and Eddie Redmayne is fantastic. 💗
Grand Forks, ND
If you liked Harry Potter you will love this show. I loved Harry Potter and when I watched this I realized it was kind of like a spinoff of it. These movies are so exciting and cinematically beautiful so they keep a person engaged. If your a Harry Potter fan this is for you.
Bay Springs, MS
My hubby and I watched this for the first time a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it! I was very surprised he loved it as much as he did because he’s never been a big Harry Potter fan like I am. The special effects were amazing, and I really like the main character (although it was hard to understand what he was saying at times with that thick British accent). I can’t wait to see the second movie!
Fort Thomas, KY
Far more geared toward adults than previous films, this takes us into a dark world full of fantastic creatures and marvelous characters. True to the wizarding world this can not disappoint HP fans.
North East, MD
Love this movie. If you like Harry Potter you will love this one. I can not wait to see the next movie. My boyfriend has never seen Harry Potter but he really liked this movie.
This is such a good movie!! I saw it in theaters when it first came out and then my mom bought my the DVD for Valentine's Day. It's is such a cute movie and any JK Rowling fan should not miss out on this. Can't wait for the next installment to be released!!
United States
I really like this product and I would highly recommend it and its a great addition to any harry potter movie collection
Clinton, MS
This made me more happy than anyone can imagine! I was so sad and depressed that harry potter was finished and then we for this treasure. Such a great movie and answers questions and lets you see into magic history
Peach Bottom, PA
If like me you are a huge Harry potter fan then you won't be disappointed in this movie. It is the 1st in a series that is only starting. Taking place in the early 20th century following newt scamander who as the title says wrote fantastic beasts and where to find them
Hillsboro, OR
I am obsessed with the Harry Potter series and everything to do with it, so this movie was very exciting to me. The concept and story line was very well done, and now I own the movie. The creatures are cute and habe funny names, and the characters are well made. I would like there to be a 2nd one soon!

Looking for your answer?