Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (dvd) uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

The highly anticipated adaptation of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter prequel, focuses on the mythical creatures of that universe, as told by Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne) during his time at the Magical Congress of the United States of America~Daniel Gelb see more...

Sydney C.
Sydney C.
If you love the Harry Potter series you wont want to miss this movie! The good news is, that even if you have not seen Harry Potter, you can still watch this movie without feeling lost or confused. The special effects were just incredible. The "beasts" (which most are quite cute) were so life like! The movie was not only action packed but quite funny in parts as well. I really loved that it was set in New York City, instead of Britain like the Harry Potter movies. It was a neat take on the magical world existing everywhere. I absolutely loved this movie and would recommend it to all ages!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This was AMAZING! J.K. Rowling has done it again!!! I love Harry Potter so I was super excited for this but was afraid it might fall on it's face due to being in the states versus Hogwarts but ugh it was so good. I love all the characters, the acting was spot on, the CGI was AMAZING, seeing all these new creatures was so thrilling and the story long was so good/sad. I cannot wait for the next two movies! #hufflepuffpride 💛
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, Ky
I grew up on Harry Potter so of course I had to go see this movie. I still haven't read the book this is based off of but I loved the movie. It isn't predictable and the characters are like-able, even lovable. PLUS Johnny Depp was in it! At first Tina will get on your nerves with her "arresting" Newt. You end up cheering for them both. I however preferred Queenie and Jacob. I'm hoping they are both in the next movie too.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This movie was basically perfect. When I found out they were making another movie in this m Harry Potter world I was jumping for joy. The cast was an amazing, the acting was amazing everything was amazing. I loved the plot and the overall concept. I'm so excited for the next movies!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
This is such a good movie!! I saw it in theaters when it first came out and then my mom bought my the DVD for Valentine's Day. It's is such a cute movie and any JK Rowling fan should not miss out on this. Can't wait for the next installment to be released!!
Bridgett B.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run
Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (dvd) of course if you love Harry Potter then this is the movie for you. Follow Newt Scamander through magical 1926 NYC. Magic and mayhem. I love it and recommend this movie for all ages.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Absolutely and amazing and cute movie. I have always loved these Harry Potter movies and even though he isn't in it it was still a great movie. I recommend everyone watch this!! It can be found at Walmart.
Frances S.
Frances S.
This was an amazing. I am the original Harry Potter generation and I grew up with these books and movies. I was so excited to be transported back into this universe. This move was so good! I cannot wait to see the other films!
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
Love this movie and the development of new characters into the wider wizarding world.
Beth-Ann S.
Beth-Ann S.
This movie has all of the wonder of Harry Potter, but it feels a bit more mature, which is great for anyone who grew up with the series. Eddie Redmayne is lovable as Newt Scamander. I love the new characters and the fresh new plot. This movie has a lot of heart and humour.