Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them uploaded by Alisa O.

BY SCHOLASTIC. INC.

Buy Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander in Hardcover for the low price of 9.99. Find this product in Juvenile Fiction > Fantasy & Magic, Animals - Dragons, Unicorns & Mythical. see more...

• I have never read or watched anything Harry Potter. Is this book ...1 Answers
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I grew up reading Harry Potter novels so it seemed right that I passed on that love to my children as well. When we were finished reading the 7 novels we looked for other Harry Potter related items to read as it has become a bedtime ritual. We were so excited to read this book. It literally felt like we were in Care of Magical Creatures class. I loved it and so did my kiddos.
Michelle L.
I've read the Harry Potter books countless times so of course when I found out there were going to be spin offs I jumped at the opportunity to grab the books available. This didn't let me down. It was absolutely adorable and I loved being back in the hp world.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Since I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan this book was such a magical find for me & was so incredibly happy when my husband bought it for me!!! Affordable, only $9.99. For anyone who is a HIGE fan of the Harry Potter series I would absolutely recommend.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
Such an amazing book. The movie was also amazing. JK Rowling is truly an amazing author. She created this amazing magical world that it just makes anyone feel special.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
I mostly picked this up because of the announcement of the new movie. be warned its an actually book book. but it's a very cool read
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Such cool book! It's one of Harry's textbooks and he has little notes on the pages. How creative for wizarding fans.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
This book is so cool. Can't wait for the movie! It has little notes from Harry in it which is a nice touch.
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
Love that jk Rowling keeps adding to the collection. The money from these books even went to a charity.
Kaitlyn B.
I have never read or watched anything Harry Potter. Is this book a stand alone novel or will I be lost with zero Harry Potter knowledge?