Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsFantasia
Smoothing Serum Straight/Soft Hair

Fantasia Smoothing Serum Straight/Soft Hair

by Fantasia

Fantasia® Smoothing Serum Straight/Soft Hair..
IC.
Argan oil.
Anti frizz.
Moisture control formula.
Heat protector.
Ultimate shine treatment.
Alcohol free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fantasia Smoothing Serum Straight/Soft Hair!
Genedra T.
This is a nice light weight serum for your hair if you have a thick/kinky texture, if your hair is fine i would use it sparingly. This is a great heat protectant and a little bit goes a long way. Its smells good and provides a nice healthy sheen to the hair.
Crystal L.
Trenton, GA
I love Argan oil and I try new products that have it every time they are available this particular product is pretty awesome doesn't make your hair overly greasy or oily which is very easy for me because I have such then baby hair I drop too much and it looks like I haven't washed my hair in six months so this is actually pretty awesome if you're looking for something to help with all the frizzies and flyaways it's One of the better products that I have definitely tried in a while
gracee S.
Fantasia Smoothing Serum Straight/Soft Hair uploaded by gracee S.
I love this stuff, although it is an oil and you have to use it sparingly, it smells great and it makes your hair feel and look amazing. Always use this when using heat on my hair.
annette F.
mn
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite oil. My hair was damaged from bleaching it and this helped so much. It makes my hair feel so soft and look so smooth. It smells great. Its super lightweight and doesnt get too oily. And a little goes a long way so it lasts me awhile too. I love it and would definitely recommend it.
Anastasia G.
Harrodsburg, KY
My #1 favorite heat protector. It smells amazing, leaves my hair healthy & shiny looking.
Tiana C.
Reading, PA
Fantasia Smoothing Serum Straight/Soft Hair uploaded by Tiana C.
Lovvvveee this serum !! Ever since I went blonde my hair is more dry so I picked up argan oil to see if it'll help my ends.. well it did that and so much more! It make my hair soft and allows my hair to be smooth so I can style it! And when styled it give great shine and smells so good!!
Kibrelle W.
Jacksonville, FL
It works soooooo good. It makes your hair so soft and shiny. Its good to use when flat ironing your hair.

Looking for your answer?