Hair CareHair Styling ProductsFantasia
Oil Moisturizer Carrot Growth 12oz Bonus (2 Pack)

Fantasia Oil Moisturizer Carrot Growth 12oz Bonus (2 Pack)

by Fantasia

Contains Beta Carotene, Antioxidants and vitamins A and E to help hair grow stronger and longer from root to end. This Anti-Thinning formula conditions and restores strength and shine to week. damaged hair. Protects hair from heat damage caused by hot tools, works great on all hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fantasia Oil Moisturizer Carrot Growth 12oz Bonus (2 Pack)!
Priscilla G.
Haskell, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works wonders for your hair. This is amazing and it works so well. I love this stuff so much. :)
Mona H.
Georgetown Guyana
Hello dear friend .I love u .. u make my hair so happy... Loved this product...... Obsessed.........do try...
fransel R.
Fantasia Oil Moisturizer Carrot Growth 12oz Bonus (2 Pack) uploaded by fransel R.
I have very dry frizzy hair and because of the humidity where i live it's hard to control it. Most days i roll it up to avoid having to deal with it puffing up and frizzing. Even flat ironing my hair does not hold. I been using this mousturizer a few weeks now and i find it to work very well. It is light weight, non greasy and controls the frizz for most of the day which is more than i can say for most other products.
Gen W.
This is a thick orange moisturizer that really nourishes my hair. I moisturize and seal my hair every other day and have had this for months so it is very long lasting, and is totally worth the £4 or so I paid for it. It doesn't smell like carrots which I think I would have liked it to. But I realize, carrots is a weird smell to have lingering on the hair.

Looking for your answer?