BY FANTASIA

Fantasia IC P.M. Night Time Oil Treatment penetrates, repairs, strengthens and shines hair while you sleep. see more...

• How great is this and how long does it take for you to notice how i...1 Answers
  • What benefits does it give my hair? 9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
kelly w.
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband started buying this product for his hair. That's how I learned about it and I am thankful I did. The coconut oil makes your hair so soft. I absolutely love it. Definitely a must-have in my bathroom
Erika W.
Erika W.
Richland , WA
I use this product twice a week when I wash my hair I put the oil only on the ends and it absorbs all the dryness from my hair I'm totally obsessed with this product and I'll keep buying this! Seriously go buy it 10/10
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
It kept my hair really moisturized over night. I only use this product when I have in Block Braids and it kept my itching to a minimum. Also after I wash my hair while having them.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
I use this product once a week along with my daily conditioning routine. I only put the product on the ends of my hair and it has helped tremendously. I couldn't imagine using another hair product. It's really a holy grail!
Jasmines P.
Jasmines P.
Kingsville, TX
This is absolutely a amazing product my hair that once felt dry now feels so amazing healthy. I use this product twice a week and I'm in love with it!
Chelsey S M.
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is almost better then coconut oil lol I do love it I use it once a week I put it in at night
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much !!!!!!!!!! It works so good and it's not too expensive either which is always a plus :)
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
What benefits does it give my hair?
idalia a.
idalia a.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How great is this and how long does it take for you to notice how its working