Fantasia IC Hair Polisher with Sparkling Lites Styling Gel uploaded by Kaila F.Fantasia IC Hair Polisher with Sparkling Lites Styling Gel uploaded by chelsy r.

BY FANTASIA

Fantasia® High Potency IC Inter Cellular Hair Polisher Style Gel with Sparkle Lites®.
The greatest shine on Earth!
Aloe vitamins & wheat protein.
Alcohol free, non-flaking. see more...

Trina A.
Thomasville, AL
I like the gel formula because it never leaves flakes and it’s not sticky. The scent is mellow and nice. It’s for all hair colors and types. I don’t like the fact that it doesn’t hold very well. It’s a nice styling gel but not for precise edges or strong hold styles.
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
I wanted to try something new something it kinda lasts a little bit but not really but it is a good product I probably don’t know how to use it good but you guys should give it a try ya I would buy this again if I need it
Antonia M.
reading
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only gel I ever put in my hair and it is the best doesn’t make your hair white if you put to much and it also keep your hair healthy cause it contains aloe Vera and it smells really good do recommend
Giuseppe L.
This is the best gel I have ever bought! I have been using it for over 10 years and I love that it doesn’t flake or make your hair feel hard... The price is not bad, I can usually find it for about $5 and it’s 16oz tub. Sometimes they have it with 25% more and it’s still the same price. If your looking for anew gel that won’t dry out your hair or make it hard gdrive Be this a try... you will not regret it! Fantasia IC Hair Polisher with Sparkling Lites Styling Gel
Nicole B.
college point
I love this product because it makes my hair shiny. It also hold my curls so it's long lasting. It did meet my expectations. It is non flaking, is alcohol free. It also had aloe which is healthy for my hair.
Chloe A.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is not the best hair gel if you are looking for something with a strong hold. It has the shine aspect which makes the hair look nice but it holds for a while and then starts to get frizzy if you sweat or it is humid out. It does not flake which is a huge bonus and I do recommend this for first time gel users.
Kaila F.
Not that great if you want a string hold for your hair but it does give a great shine. It smells good too so there’s that but it gets the job done quick, cheap and easy.
Beware it may leave hair flaky afterwards and making it look like dandruff.
Tishayvia B.
Richmond, TX
I bought this gel on accident instead of my normal go to gel but it did hold my natural hair but it left it hard and flaky which made me have to wash all of my hair all over again
Adriana A.
Baltimore, MD
It leaves my hair with a very nasty white dandruff look. Using it makes my hair look hard, it does smell good and it is cheap tho. Getting it out is a pain, because when you wet it your hair gunks up.
Karen M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is a must have and leaves your hair nice and shiny plus it helps your hair be healthy because it has aloe in it

Walmart