Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsFantasia
IC Hair Polisher with Olive Oil Moisturizing Shine Serum - 6

Fantasia IC Hair Polisher with Olive Oil Moisturizing Shine Serum - 6

by Fantasia

Fantasia ic hair polisher with olive oil moisturizing shine serum - 6 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fantasia IC Hair Polisher with Olive Oil Moisturizing Shine Serum - 6!
Viri A.
San Diego, CA
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher with Olive Oil Moisturizing Shine Serum - 6 uploaded by Viri A.
This formula does not weigh your hair down. Hair will be untangled and smooth from the touch. It does not leave your hair looking greasy, you only need a very small about 4 to 6 drops to damp hair and on dry hair you only need 3 to 5 drops I’ve been using this product for years and loved it would recommend will continue buying it
Angeles V.
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher with Olive Oil Moisturizing Shine Serum - 6 uploaded by Angeles V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanto este producto ya que al salir de bañarme lo aplico en mi pelo y l ojos d veg más brilloso y lo desenreda fácil y si aroma es demasiado rico la verdad que si tú pelo es seco o no tiene brillo este te lo recomiendo🙏🏻🥰
Kaisha F.
Greenacres, FL
This is a must-have! I always use it on my damp hair just before I blow dry. It is a good heat protectant and not to mention how amazing it makes my hair feel after a blow out. It does not weigh down relaxed hair. NO FRIZZ! I used to apply it daily on my dry hair but I stopped because the serum can build up and your strands can look weighed down. Apply a little of this product to any weave or wig that you haven’t used in a while and watch it come back to life!
angie B.
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher with Olive Oil Moisturizing Shine Serum - 6 uploaded by angie B.
This is such an amazing hair oil. I use this oil ever religiously. It it hands down the best oil for my hair. It has a very light formula that doesn't weigh down my hair it helps detangle my hair and makes it smooth and soft. It doesn't make my hair greasy at all. It also very affordable and can be found at any drugstore. A must get product. #hair
Joseline C.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy putting this serum on my hair! I believe it's helped my hair in the long run I've been using this for 5 years and it helps maintain my hair. At fix it repaired my hair but with continual use it's repaired now just helps maintain. I used to have a lot of split ends not no more! I only use this on my tips or on the bottom section of my hair.
Rovan M.
5801 Williamson
Purchased at: Walmart
Protects hair from the heat of the and protect it from falling out I liked 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
I totally like and use daily this serum for my hair. and yes it did meet my expectation. I recommend it to anyone to used it.
member-f9f8fbafc
This product is great! I use it on wet hair right before a blow dry and my hair come out soft and shiny. Definitely recommend.
Jessica E.
Newport News, VA
I have thick curly hair and I use this after I apply my curl enhancer cream. This leaves my hair silky soft, shiny, and defined. I love the smell and how it keeps my ends healthy. The product itself is very light. I've been using it for 10 years and will continue to use it forever!
Kara V.
Bradford, VT
This s serum is absolutely amazing! My hair before was very dry and damaged frm using a straight iron. Now my hair is healthier and so soft!

Looking for your answer?