BY FANTASIA

Fantasia ic hair polisher with olive oil moisturizing shine serum - 6 fl oz see more...

Brittany M.
I absolutely love this product and what it does for my hair. I use it straight out of the shower by putting a quarter size amount in my hands (I have thick hair) and rubbing them together and then into my scalp, roots, and tips of my hair. I’ve never had greasy hair while using this product. Just moisturized and shiny hair. The smell is light and pleasant. My hair dries so soft to touch and looks healthy.
angie b.
This is such an amazing hair oil. I use this oil ever religiously. It it hands down the best oil for my hair. It has a very light formula that doesn't weigh down my hair it helps detangle my hair and makes it smooth and soft. It doesn't make my hair greasy at all. It also very affordable and can be found at any drugstore. A must get product. #hair
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy putting this serum on my hair! I believe it's helped my hair in the long run I've been using this for 5 years and it helps maintain my hair. At fix it repaired my hair but with continual use it's repaired now just helps maintain. I used to have a lot of split ends not no more! I only use this on my tips or on the bottom section of my hair.
Angie D.
Wallingford
This is my third bottle of this stuff I literally add it to my hair every time I wash it because after I've towel dried my hair and add like a dime sized amount of this to my hair it leave it so soft and shiny in the morning
Yolanda A.
Los Angeles, CA
This hair oil makes your hair soft and shiny. It helps with making it easier to comb your hair when tangled. For me, I found that if I applied a lot of the product it would leave my hair oily but I do recommend.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I have thick curly hair and I use this after I apply my curl enhancer cream. This leaves my hair silky soft, shiny, and defined. I love the smell and how it keeps my ends healthy. The product itself is very light. I've been using it for 10 years and will continue to use it forever!
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
This product is really nice for thick and course hair! I usually use it after a blow dry my hair to add some moisture back from using heat! It has a really nice smell and is easy to put on and you don't even have to use that much to get a good result! I got a recommendation from a friend to use this and I would recommend to someone else too!
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
This is the best hair oil ever i have curly wavy hispanic hair and it leaves my hair shiny and smooth , a little tip to people would be to leave some conditioner and some of this oil at the mid tips /ends y
of your hair and sleep on it or if you want air dry and it will leave u with curly shiny hair
Ronnit H.
Morrisville, NY
I love this product I put it in my hair after washes so it can moisturize my hair before I blow dry it and I also put it on my hair before I flat iron it and it leaves it very shiny and sleek and smooth
Donielle D.
I like it. Its okay but the price is just to much. I bought it when I first went natural and was product junkie. But after it ran out I never bought it again. I just don't feel like the price makes the product.