BY NONE

Fantasia Ic Hair Polisher Styling Gel 8.7 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
ayo K.
First of all , I love this product, It works well and smell really nice . My hair is natural and this Fantasia hair gel works beautifully on my hair. It helps me style my hair without weighing it down. It doesn't get flaky, It goes on so soft and my hair just comes out lovely . I would recommend this product If you are looking for a gel that gives good hold without turning flaky or making your hair hard .
Clarice C.
Dallas, TX
I have natural hair around 4b/4c and this is the only gel that works on my hair. It gives me the styling control I need for my twists with out weighing them down without me getting flaky scalp or flakes on my clothes. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for hold help that is lightweight.
Yolanda J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Talk about throwback Thursday. I remember being little and having my mother use this on my hair. I used to love how it smelled and how my hair looked after.
Robin K.
Racine, WI
I used the i c fantasia hair polisher heat protector and it works good for my natural hair and it is light weight
Raine d.
london
I quite like this, it's got aloe and vitamin E. There's no alcohol so it's not drying, it leaves your hair shiny and there's no white reside the next day. It doesn't make my curls pop so it's not my favourite gel.