Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Mist uploaded by Mother O.Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Mist uploaded by Laura O.

BY FANTASIA #47 in Hair Mists

This product restores life and luster to dull, dry, over-stressed hair. Fills, seals, resurfaces and smoothes hair s surface, preventing hair breakage and frizzies caused by chemicals and heat appliance abuse. Leaves hair with a silky, shiny finish. Long lasting 24 hour shine with protective sunscreen. Aloe & vitamin E enriched. Oil and alcohol free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It works great for straight or curly hair." in 1 review
  • "w/o making your hair look greasy." in 1 review
Khadijah P.
Philadelphia , PA
Omg!!!!! This product is my favorite. For one it smells so good and it gives a nice shine. Good price and it is just the perfect finishing product for any style. I literally use this everyday on my hair and my daughters
dawn m.
Inexpensive. Can find in any drugstore or beauty supply. Pleasant smell, slightly greasy. The spray bottle sprays nicely. Very good value, not pricey. Was recommended this by a friend as my hair frizzes and this calms it. Would I buy again? YES!
Laura O.
Winter Park, FL
I can't get enough of this! I love to use it after styling my hair or before going to bed. I always find super important to keep my hair moisturized. This one is super good and smells delicious! I'll definitely get it again.
Marisa S.
I love this stuff, I spritz a little on after styling and it leaves a silky smooth shine and a great smell! Its east to find and reasonably prices and helps keep my hair from drying out to quickly
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
One of my absolute favorite hair care products. A great way to add shine that's not greasy to dry or wet hair. Reasonably priced as well and available in travel size bottles.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
Works great to give your hair a bit of extra shine without being greasy. I would always apply it to my hair while it was damp so the product would dry with my hair.
Tiffany P.
This is great for applying on hair before you straighten your hair. It works great for straight or curly hair. Lastly, I use this as a finishing shine after straightening my hair.
belinda k.
I love the shine this product gives my natural hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down.
Lilly N.
Easton, PA
I have used this product since 3rd grade it is awesome. My mother says it works miracles on my long hair.
Jessica M.
This spray is great for after blow drying your hair. it leaves it soft and shinny without weighing it down