Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray uploaded by essie v.Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray uploaded by Queen Dana T.Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray uploaded by Queen Dana T.

BY FANTASIA #37 in Heat Protectors

With protective sunscreen enriched with aloe and vitamin E. Maintains the perfect moisture balance while using heat appliances. Protects hair against damage from blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons and other hot tools. Leaves hair smooth, straight, frizz free and shiny, even in humid conditions. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Mary J.
Mary J.
I used to be in love with this stuff in jr high days. It's so affordable and yet so good. But just don't spray to much you don't want very oily hair. And works so good for the price I st righting my hair so much I needed something and this work so good if my Sally's would still carry this k would always repurchase this.
essie v.
essie v.
brockton, MA
My favorite heat protectant.. I've been using it for years and still in love with it
Queen Dana T.
Queen Dana T.
Killeen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I helps blend my natural 4b hair blend with any texture hair. You don't need to perm you leave out with this product! My hair smooth ,straight , shiny and silky just like the bottle said it would . It smells soo good . Almost like strawberry scented
Samantha y.
Samantha y.
Ormond beach Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
To me this was too greasy, but I gave it to my mom and she loved it. She's has very dry and damaged hair so if your like her then it's a good product. But for me personally it was not what I hoped.
Lizeth r.
Lizeth r.
Pascagoula, MS
I am in love with this product.
It leaves my hair soft and freeze free.
Its afortable and it smells great.
laura m.
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I really love using this product. It works and smells great! it's just amazing how shiny and healthy it makes my hair look.
Quynn B.
Quynn B.
One of the best heat protectants out there. It gas a slightly sweet smell that stays after you are done hear styling. It is lightweight and non greasy
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Coral Gables, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this about two months ago and I had REALLY damaged hair from bleaching and coloring and my hair would always feel dry and brittle. Now it feels so smooth and silky and it is super shiny! I love it so much I just bought like 4 more bottles online.
Kenya A.
Kenya A.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite hair products ! It's smells great, lightweight , and non greasy.
Shaunic S.
Shaunic S.
I've been using Fantasia heat protector for about 3 years and I love it on my daughters and my natural hair. It works very well. A little goes a long way. It gives our hair great shine and it smells very good! If you use too much, it will make your hair feel slightly sticky for a short period of time. Overall, it does the job.