BY FANTASIA #39 in Heat Protectors

With protective sunscreen enriched with aloe and vitamin E. Maintains the perfect moisture balance while using heat appliances. Protects hair against damage from blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons and other hot tools. Leaves hair smooth, straight, frizz free and shiny, even in humid conditions. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tikara L.
Best heat protectant I’ve used. I always pick this up from Walmart. I use it to blow dry my hair after washing and it makes my hair soft, shiny, and smooth. Doesn’t build up or leave any residue in my hair.
Chiichii S.
Winter haven fl
This is one of the most light wait hair polisher and heat protector it leaves my hair feeling silky, smooth ,shiny and perfectly straight i love that it dont leave my hair looking frizzy or greasy
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I use this product when I’m done with a fresh wash before I blow dry, and during my styling process spritzing as I go along. It’s long lasting and makes my hair straight as a bone
Queen Dana T.
Killeen , TX
I love this product! I helps blend my natural 4b hair blend with any texture hair. You don't need to perm you leave out with this product! My hair smooth ,straight , shiny and silky just like the bottle said it would . It smells soo good . Almost like strawberry scented
Samantha y.
Ormond beach Florida
To me this was too greasy, but I gave it to my mom and she loved it. She's has very dry and damaged hair so if your like her then it's a good product. But for me personally it was not what I hoped.
Shaunic S.
I've been using Fantasia heat protector for about 3 years and I love it on my daughters and my natural hair. It works very well. A little goes a long way. It gives our hair great shine and it smells very good! If you use too much, it will make your hair feel slightly sticky for a short period of time. Overall, it does the job.
Andrea G.
This heat protecting product is great. It's not only protecting hair but making it shiny and straight also. I use this product when I straighten my natural hair and also when I straighten my hair extensions. It works great on both! Doesn't leave your hair greasy but it does make your hands and skin greasy. It also smells great! I'd recommend it to anyone!
Daniela A.
Coral Gables, FL
I started using this about two months ago and I had REALLY damaged hair from bleaching and coloring and my hair would always feel dry and brittle. Now it feels so smooth and silky and it is super shiny! I love it so much I just bought like 4 more bottles online.
Mary J.
I used to be in love with this stuff in jr high days. It's so affordable and yet so good. But just don't spray to much you don't want very oily hair. And works so good for the price I st righting my hair so much I needed something and this work so good if my Sally's would still carry this k would always repurchase this.
Quynn B.
One of the best heat protectants out there. It gas a slightly sweet smell that stays after you are done hear styling. It is lightweight and non greasy