BeautyHair Styling ProductsFantasia
IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray

Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray

by Fantasia

With protective sunscreen enriched with aloe and vitamin E. Maintains the perfect moisture balance while using heat appliances. Protects hair against damage from blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons and other hot tools. Leaves hair smooth, straight, frizz free and shiny, even in humid conditions. Not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray!
Wanda V.
Galloway, NJ
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray uploaded by Wanda V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always used the serum version on wet hair and decided to try the spray to use when my hair is dry. Using the spray as I flat iron, I'm able to achieve the smooth, just got my hair done at the salon look and feel. My hair is not at all weighed down. I haven't had a relaxer so, I do have natural hair, but I like straightened styles. I've been able to do full flat ironing in sections every other day, with only touch ups on the ends on opposite days. I'm very pleased with this product!
Lilian L.
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray uploaded by Lilian L.
Purchased at: CVS
The smell is so good and I love that it protects and when you use it you see the difference in how your hair looks and it gets the iron and blower to work better .OGX Kukui Oil Anti-frizz Hydrating Oil
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Fantasia heat protector is wonderful. It’s my second bottle I’ve ordered on Amazon, it’s lightweight my hair is wavy frizzy mixed chick hair, I sprayed front sides and back and it just moves my hair straight beautifully. No yucky smell no real smell much at all . I plan to re-order but it last and wash my hair at least twice a week and it last me for 6 to 12 months.
Jazmin 1.
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray uploaded by Jazmin 1.
OMG SIS WOW!!! My hair holds water, yet it gets very dry. I’m so picky about heat protector because many tend to be drying. I LOVE IT!!! I lightly spray about 3 inches from my hair then; in Only 1 Pass My Thick Curl 3C hair Bone Straight. Girl add this apart of your healthy hair regime.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray uploaded by Theresa D.
This works great both on my natural hair and weave. It’s not as oily as some heat protectant and adds just enough natural shine. You only need a little bit because it goes a long way.
Dana T.
Los Angeles, CA
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray uploaded by Dana T.
I love this product! I helps blend my natural 4b hair blend with any texture hair. You don't need to perm you leave out with this product! My hair smooth ,straight , shiny and silky just like the bottle said it would . It smells soo good . Almost like strawberry scented
Daniela A.
Coral Gables, FL
I started using this about two months ago and I had REALLY damaged hair from bleaching and coloring and my hair would always feel dry and brittle. Now it feels so smooth and silky and it is super shiny! I love it so much I just bought like 4 more bottles online.
Angela W.
Addis , LA
This product not only smells so good and protects your hair but it makes your hair shiny and smooth as well
Maranda M.
I used to be in love with this stuff in jr high days. It's so affordable and yet so good. But just don't spray to much you don't want very oily hair. And works so good for the price I st righting my hair so much I needed something and this work so good if my Sally's would still carry this k would always repurchase this.
essie V.
Brockton, MA
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Spray uploaded by essie V.
My favorite heat protectant.. I've been using it for years and still in love with it

Looking for your answer?