Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsFantasia
IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz

Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz

by Fantasia

Enriched with silicone, aloe, vitamin E & sunscreen. Straightens, smoothes and protects hair from heat damage, caused by hot tools. Vitamin E and silicone seal in moisture, leaving hair silky smooth, frizz free with great shine, even in damp, humid conditions. Not tested on animals. Straightens, shines, protects. Ideal for use with ceramic flat irons and all heat styling tools. Aloe enriched.

Does this make your hair frizzy ?
Is this the best heat protectant for ethnic natural hair to avoid reversion and heat damage?
I have thick course curly hair would this be a good heat protectant for me??
Start your review of Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz!
Product Highlights
I use this when I first straight using heat protector and I never turn back.in reviews
A little bit goes a long way so it really lasts quite awhile which is great, but if you use too mcuh it does make your hair oily.in reviews
A small amount goes a long way.in reviews
This is my go to item when I am going to straighten my hair, I love that a little goes a long way.in reviews
Smells amazing, works well.in reviews
Honey Brook, PA
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
It s my favorite one I have to strength my hair, this is the first thing that I think of. It’s good product, and It’s amazing, cheap and you can find it in everywhere store ⁣⁣I got my in Amazon very very cheap. Fallow me in my Instagram @yinanyela_mesa
Saint Louis, MO
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz uploaded by Miriam H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I need to buy another one !!! I had it upside down to sacrifice until the last drop haha ​​I loved this product, it protects your hair from the heat of the hair styling tools and gives it a very nice shine, try it !!!
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz uploaded by Azucena C.
Este aceite para el cabello lo uso diario para combatir lo esponjado de mi pelo y me sirve muy bien ... me gusta que se puede usar la plancha o la tenaza ya que es resistente al calor ... deja el pelo brillos y con una apariencia de cabello sano . ..
Perris, CA
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz uploaded by Maribel M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Have you tried it? not? What are you waiting for is great and helps a lot not to expose your hair so much to heat Have you tried it? well tell me if it works for you. [product:fantasia-ic-hair-polisher-heat-protector-straightening-serum---6-fl-oz]
corona
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz uploaded by samantha L.
i would recommend this heat protector or any other heat protector so when you are straightening your hair it doesn’t damage your hair
Colton, CA
1,218 reviews
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product protects your hair when you are about to either curly your hair or are use the strainer to strain your hair and I work so perfectly
Stoneville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
El aceite deja el cabello muy suabe muy brilloso no tiene olor es economico lo recomiendo si no quieres ganar mucho dinero
Milwaukee, WI
1,870 reviews
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz uploaded by Wendy C.
One of my go to heat protector serums! I have naturally curly tight 3b spiral curls so I definitely need to protect them when I want a change for a few days,After washing my hair then applying other hair products to get ready to straighten I section my hair and apply some of this. A little goes a long way and IMO this smells like strawberries!!!! If you get this remember not to apply in heavy amounts or you'll end up with greasy hair. This works well and the bottle lasts forever lol
National City, CA
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum - 6 fl oz uploaded by ALESHA Z.
I tend to buy this at Sally's when I'm running low on heat protectant when using this product for years and I highly recommend it for any hair types A little goes a long way I would recommend first blow drying your hair to get the maximum length and then flat iron your hair to get that great look.
Mckinney, TX
I've been using this product for years and it always worked for me. Definitely leaves the hair with a shine and silky looking and feel. Also helps with keeping my hair not looking frizzy since I have naturally curly hair. I will always get this product if it available.