BY FANTASIA #65 in Hair Serums

Enriched with silicone, aloe, vitamin E & sunscreen. Straightens, smoothes and protects hair from heat damage, caused by hot tools. Vitamin E and silicone seal in moisture, leaving hair silky smooth, frizz free with great shine, even in damp, humid conditions. Not tested on animals. Straightens, shines, protects. Ideal for use with ceramic flat irons and all heat styling tools. Aloe enriched. see more...

• I have thick course curly hair would this be a good heat protecta...2 Answers
  • Is this the best heat protectant for ethnic natural hair to avoid...1 Answers
  • Does this also happen to others that if you put a bit too much i...1 Answers
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum
  • "I use this when I first straight using heat protector and I never turn back." in 3 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way so it really lasts quite awhile which is great, but if you use too mcuh it does make your hair oily." in 2 reviews
  • "A small amount goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go to item when I am going to straighten my hair, I love that a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I've been using this for 7 years it's the only heat protectant I use!" in 1 review
Brianna C.
Nice serum for an affordable price!

Usage: Blow out serum, soften ends, take down styles

PROS:
Light weight serum
Protects against heat damage
Does not get greasy
Softens my ends
Can take down my styles without getting frizzy
Has a nice smell
Cheap
Bottle lasts a long time

CONS:
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
I can’t do without this serum,it works so good on my hair and very effective,it is an amazzzzing ,i love the texture and so good smell ,it really protect my hair from high heat because i always use iron tools on my hair thats why i can’t live without it ,,i just but a little amount in my hand ,take care don’t take so much because it will makes your hair oily ,i recommended this product,,👌👌👋❤️ Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I have been using this product for about 6 months now. It's very thick and little bit goes a very long way. I like it because it has helped me keep my curly locks tamed & also minimized my #heatdamage. I use it every time I #blowdry or #straighten my hair.
Maria G.
It's my first time trying this heat protector straightening serum and I love the way my hair feels after I apply it. It protects my hair from the heat and it gives it shine. I am very satisfied with this oil will continue to use and best of all it's not expensive and it retails for a a good prize ...😁
Brittany M.
I like this hair protectant because it doesn't have a strong smell and you don't need much to coat your hair. My hair gets greasy a lot faster when using this serum, but I don't blame the serum. My hair is just a hot mess! This product keeps my hair soft and shiny and looking great as long as I don't use much or any at all at my roots.
Kachi N.
This is a good heat protectant. It protects my hair from heat damage and keeps it moisturized. I guess it's pretty effective due to the fact that I don't have heat damage I would buy it again if the packaging was different.
Briana M.
Encino, CA
This serum is one of the best ever, it really protects my hair and it has a nice scent to it. It smells like watermelon. Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum
Mayra R.
This stuff is amazing. I have been using it on my hair for years now and has always worked. I use this serum to protect my hair from the heat. It is a bit thick so I like to mix it with a thinner serum just so it can dissolve into my hair.
Wendy C.
One of my go to heat protector serums! I have naturally curly tight 3b spiral curls so I definitely need to protect them when I want a change for a few days,After washing my hair then applying other hair products to get ready to straighten I section my hair and apply some of this. A little goes a long way and IMO this smells like strawberries!!!! If you get this remember not to apply in heavy amounts or you'll end up with greasy hair. This works well and the bottle lasts forever lol
Meagan B.
I have been using this heat protector for years, and it never let's me down, it's great for a person who styles their hair with a flat iron often, but I will mention a little goes a long way a nickel size is more than enough maybe a quarter but any more than that and you'll be over doing it, either way I love and cherish this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality heat protectant.
Terlayra T.
I have thick course curly hair would this be a good heat protectant for me??
Michelle M.
Does this also happen to others that if you put a bit too much it gets oily and greasy?
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Is this the best heat protectant for ethnic natural hair to avoid reversion and heat damage?