Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz

by Fantasia

This daily treatment repairs, polishes and shines dry, damaged hair. Restores life and luster to dull over-stressed hair. It fills, seals, resurfaces and smoothes hair s surface, preventing hair damage, while it moisturizes and mends broken split ends for a soft silky finish. Long lasting, 24 hour shine. Ideal for use on chemically treated hair. Contains protective sunscreen. Aloe enriched and alcohol free. Not tested on animals.

Can I use this in my 5 year old (boy) hair ?
Does it weigh your hair down or feel sticky?
Does this make your hair greasy?
Start your review of Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz!
Lori B.
Borger, TX
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz uploaded by Lori B.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love this it smells so good and makes my daughter's hair absolutely gorgeous. It leaves it manageable and not to oily.
Rupali A.
Bellerose, NY
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz uploaded by Rupali A.
This product is great helps my hair to keep it shiny and healthy. I use this every time I get out of the shower. It smooths the fly a ways and helps my ends. Fantasia created a wonderful product making this clear Aloe hair polisher. I think it's an excellent value and a quality product. Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz #hair2020 #haircare
Adriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz uploaded by Adriana G.
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz uploaded by Adriana G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a hair polisher that I’ve come back to time and time again. I have very course and thick hair so this product helps my hair feel soft and healthy. It helps my hair from feeling damaged and leaves a nice shine. It has a nice light scent as well. #hairessentials #hairmusthaves
Ashley M.
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best hair polisher for my hair. I love that's its aloe vera. Really thick, alittle goes along way. Very healthy for any kind of hair. Smells great.
Chaotically B.
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz uploaded by Chaotically B.
Purchased at: Walmart
ATTENTION MY Curly haired or wavy haired girls! This is pure gold! I blowdry my hair every 4 days or so, I dont like how I look with my curls, but if you do want to rock your natural curls/make it quick just rub a little bit in your hands and focus it from the middle to ends and ... oh... my.. laaaaawd. you will be glistening and shining from the other side of the earth! I swear to you. The first time I used this I put some in before I gave myself a blowout, then put a little bit on the ends afterwards, my hair was literally almost glowing it was so shiny AND not in a greasy way. And I had no frizz or flyaway, and still had a "blowout,dry" look. people asked me if I went to the salon and got it professionally glossed and where I got it done at. And I was just in stock. I THINK I paid like $6-8 for it and a little bit goes a LONG WAY!!!! Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz 🥰 I'm telling you DO NOT BE SCARED to put this in your hair just because you may have a different hair type than what is recommended on the bottle, THANK ME LATER LOVELYS 😘
Aubreyanna S.
Lakewood, CO
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz uploaded by Aubreyanna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very natural. Makes my hair very soft. It makes my hair feel more healthy. Its obviously oily the bottle was kinda sticky when I got it. It was like 8$ and has lasted several months for both my husband and I. Satisfied I use this all the time. Its a great product and makes hair care easier
Nicole M.
Danbury, CT
Fantasia IC Hair Polisher- 6 fl oz uploaded by Nicole M.
This product is a MUST have in my household. It’s something u don’t have to use everyday ,but when you do it comes In handy. I like using this especially after I wash my hair for a pretty polished look. You literally need a small amount which goes a very long way. Sometimes I rather use this, rather than using sheen spray for an finished look.
Rosa M.
Wichita , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my hair shiny without making it look oily. Helps me brush my hair with no trouble. A little can go a long way. It also smells good compare to other products. Highly recommended!!!
Nallely R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me encanta este suero para dar brillo al cabello aparte de q le da brillo te lo deja muy suavesito y lo mejor q es libre de alcohol
Rosaura C.
Goodyear, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg I love it!! I always use it after I come out of the shower and it leaves my hair feeling sooo soft and full of volume! Totally recommend if you have dry and damaged hair!