Fantasia Ic Fantasia Thick N Shine Stay Styling Gel, 16 Ounce

by Fantasia Ic

Special Blend of Proteins, Vitamins, Shea Butter and Herbs. For Maximum Holding Power for Hard to Smooth Styles. Promotes Strong, Healthy and Longer Growing Hair. Specially Formulated with a Triple Protein Complex. Thicken and Strengthens Weak, Damaged Hair.

I have tried other products by this company And wasn't a big fan, but wanted to know how this gel works? Does it Leave a flaky residue?
Start your review of Fantasia Ic Fantasia Thick N Shine Stay Styling Gel, 16 Ounce!
Fantasia Ic Fantasia Thick N Shine Stay Styling Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Ella B.
I had to find a styling gel that could lay my hair down and keep it in place all day. Because I am always doing a lot in my community, so I like for my hair to look its best. Thick 'n Shine Styling Gel is that product that does the job . It's silky and smooth to the touch. It's never hard and flaky. Most gels are to hard or to soft. Because my hair is fine and curly. Now I am starting to grey in the front line of my hair line. The grey is very hard to mange. I could still use the gel because it work fine on on grey too. The price is responsible great on the wallet.
Dark BrownKinky, Fine
love this product it really holds my style in place i use this to style edges + box braids and i like the smell
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thick
Wahiawa, HI
It just like this product cause it smell nice. But holding isn't great for my hair type.