Fantasia Ic Fantasia Frizz Straightening Cream, 6 Ounce uploaded by Lemi S.Fantasia Ic Fantasia Frizz Straightening Cream, 6 Ounce uploaded by Kayla B.

BY FANTASIA IC

Fantasia Frizz Buster Creme Straightening 6 oz. (Pack of 6) see more...

Sophia T.
I like using this product anytime I’m doing a blown or straightened style, it doesn’t weigh my hair down and when it is time for me to wash my hair my curls always revert back. I would recommend to others.
Daisy Y.
My sister has this. She loves it for her thick long hair. It smells just like skittles. She doesn't have it in cream form. It's in liquid form. She has a big bottle too. She'll use it a few times a week. I don't think she'll buy it again. It's inexpensive. You can find this at a hair store.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this product is ideal when you want your hair gets super smooth with an iron or dryer helps protect it from heat and its components help eliminate frizz is quite economical is thick and spreads very well applied to the wet hair is not greasy
it is easy to get and I really like the trendy packaging smells pretty good
Stephanie C.
West Park , FL
I love this product, I been using it for a couple months and I'm very surprised about how productive is, it let my shinning like the stars, my hair look very hydrated, feeling smooth and last but not least it let my hair free of frizzzzz. highly recommend!! BTW my hair is very curly!!
Lemi S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is good for styling hair even though it smells like glue to me .I feel like it's not a wowing hair cream but it soso.
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
As everyone said a little does go a long way really helps with frizzy natural hair straightening SHINee been using it for years
lisa p.
Pullman, MI
This is a most have if you have frizzy hair. Really makes my hair shine. A little goes a long way.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Good stuff sometimes makes my hair feel stuff but definitely good stuff or the price !